Coming Soon: Devstream #92!

[DE]Rebecca

We don't know which Prime warframe is next (though most of us are guessing Oberon) but what really interests me is what WEAPONS will he be coming with?

Could we see a Silva & Aegis Prime? With good stats? I feel like that would go great with Oberons 'Paladin' theme ;)

Could we also see the Condor Dropship from ambulas as both an Archwing boss, and a possible landing craft?

Edited by Makuta_Nazo

After two years and then some, we haven't seen any news related to Excalibur Umbra. Whenever confronted on the subject you dodge all questions related to it and it's gotten to a point where a lot of people I talk to about it agree that the hype has died for it. We aren't really wanting anything like previews, we just want to know what the progress is; is it coming along well, were there any set backs that might delay it further, and can we expect it later this year?

2 hours ago, CyberMalkin said:

After two years and then some, we haven't seen any news related to Excalibur Umbra. Whenever confronted on the subject you dodge all questions related to it and it's gotten to a point where a lot of people I talk to about it agree that the hype has died for it. We aren't really wanting anything like previews, we just want to know what the progress is; is it coming along well, were there any set backs that might delay it further, and can we expect it later this year?

In one of their recent streams (I don't know which one) they said there has been little progress on it, and that they will let us know if there as anything new. Also, I think they said 'this year' sometime, so we might be expecting it towards the end of the year update. I doubt they are working on Umbra right now because they have both Harrow and the new prime warframe being cooked up, ALONG with preparing for tennocon.

1 minute ago, Makuta_Nazo said:

In one of their recent streams (I don't know which one) they said there has been little progress on it, and that they will let us know if there as anything new. Also, I think they said 'this year' sometime, so we might be expecting it towards the end of the year update. I doubt they are working on Umbra right now because they have both Harrow and the new prime warframe being cooked up, ALONG with preparing for tennocon.

Bah, we've already gotten plenty of Warframes this year! I crave cinematic and more tears.

I was talking to a friend regarding the fact that there are a few places that we go to lvl up stuff but what if we had lets say like a sortie mission thing  where the map will be random generated and we could farm there for xp.Won't that be great?

Q: Do we still need the purchase of Warframe / weapon slots for plat? At this point it seems like sort of a paywall, not that it's not easily surpassed by more experienced players selling prime parts, but for a new player it seems troublesome and rather annoying to have to spend money to get more cool stuff. Could we enable it to also be purchasable it with credits or craftable?

Also, much love <3

Hello Steve and Scott, I hope you are in a great mood today, because I will have to try your patience.

Could you please implement universal Vacuum or atleast tell us why you are not doing it? Do you really consider having to pick up loot is diversifying the gamaplay, especially given how frequently Vacuum is still used? Why are Kubrows and Kavats getting sidelined? Why wont you see that Vacuum is not just a nice thing to have but an integral QoL feature that most players wont play without?

You could, for example, tie innate Vacuum to the Exilus Slot. Players would have to unlock it with an Exilus Adapter, which would make sure new players don't have immediate access to it, give a reason to farm Simaris standing and quite possibly bolster sales of Exilus Adapters themselves. Energy Conversion, if that is of concern, could be changed to be able to hold multiple charges, as one would pick up Energy Orbs more frequently.

Hello Devs,

Please, we really need an Universal Vacuum mod, or Fetch for dogs/cats/helmiths... not having vacuum on them is the reason why almost noone uses them :(

Also when will Razorback armada arrive? Waiting for it since yesterday!

On 5/10/2017 at 7:35 AM, xXDeadsinxX said:

Can't wait to see Harrow's abilites and gameplay!

Q: Token system for sorties, will it ever happen? Most of the community is for it and we definitely need the system in the game badly for a long time, it's been almost 2 years of no token system for sorties. If you've abandoned this idea, please explain why you did.

How's shield gating working so far?

Umbra reveal at all? 

Will Chroma get a legitimate passive?

Syndicate Archwing weapons, will it happen in the future?

they talked about adding them but that was like a year ago... so most liky EVER happen... and tbh if they added this it would make Sorties be ran less then it is now... unless they make the cost stupid high where it takes months

13 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

Yet

The point of Animo was that we needed to kill it while it was still stupid, not because it was already smart

Yep.

Though if I recall, Ergo did try to put that label on it (as though it was already at that stage). Just a minor detail really, inaccurate descriptors are a pet peeve. 

Will we able to get Void Relic alerts, similar to how we had Key alerts before the conversion?
To be more specific: an alert for each of the eras (Lith, Meso, Neo and Axi) rewarding the player a random relic from that respective era that has not been put into the Prime Vault.

The "optimizations" that were made a while ago with the caching of icons are more annoying than useful. 

Items take around 2 seconds to load when scrolling. So most of the time is spent waiting for the icons to appear. I'm aware that [DE]Danielle has replied to this thread but:

There is more than enough evidence here to show you that it IS getting in the way. Could we get an answer whether this can be reverted or put on a toggle? Thank you!

Would you ever consider implementing a community market system in warframe similar to what steam has, such that I could put prime parts up for sale with a set price in the game and then go run missions? I just find it irritating that in order to do trading in the current trading chat I have to spam the chat with messages, and cant go run missions or play the game if I want to sell or buy items.