[DE]Rebecca

Coming Soon: Devstream #92!

44 minutes ago, Kynian said:

Today, just a couple hours ago, 2 videos of reported sighting of Excalibur Umbra on a supposedly dev profile were found (and removed/made inaccessible soon afterward). Videos were already made of it though.

I speak of these two (it's not a virus, I swear. 

and this one

Would you, for the love of all that's holy, talk about Excalibur Umbra on the Devstream? Please? My Excalibur Prime is missing his dark brooding little brother :D

VERIFIED

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Kynian said:

Today, just a couple hours ago, 2 videos of reported sighting of Excalibur Umbra on a supposedly dev profile were found (and removed/made inaccessible soon afterward). Videos were already made of it though.

I speak of these two (it's not a virus, I swear. 

and this one

Would you, for the love of all that's holy, talk about Excalibur Umbra on the Devstream? Please? My Excalibur Prime is missing his dark brooding little brother :D

VERIFIED

I have to two questions if possible if you could answer both but my 1st question is my highest priority if I can only ask one.

1st: With the revamps for Oberon and Limbo done, can we expect anymore revamps for older warframes in future? I love that you are all "making the old new again" I would like to see more particularly for Hydroid. (Also a deluxe skin if possible please?)

2nd: Willl Cephalon Simaris get a relic pack all other organizations including Conclave has received one except for Simaris and I was wondering why.

Are there any plans for buffing Volt's base speed stat? His speed is on par with Rhino Prime and it seems kind of odd that a glass cannon and a tank have the same speed.

• Upvote 2

1. Moon Excavation plox?
  2. Trade improvements like item stacking and set boxing?
  3. Any possibility of tweaking the relic drop tables (Or really drop tables in general) to fight burn out?
  4. Can we get the ability to change the Operator's facial expression so they won't look so dead on the inside? Or maybe some facial animations for them in mission?

TO:DE

Question 1.When will consoles be getting the chroma deluxe skin ?

Question 2.When will consoles be getting the new hot fix ?

Question 3.When will PC be getting Excalibur Umbra as-well as consoles?

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, (PS4)savoy123 said:

We want Umbra! We want Umbra !

We do. But try not hyping yourself up too much.

• Upvote 1

Any news about melee 2.5? I really want use charge attacks and one handed/pistol combo

Edited by NoLazyShadow
  • Upvote 1

Well finally its here!!!! Different colours for syandana and armour sets...hell yea!!

1. Can we somehow get different interiors for different landing crafts?? It will be pretty damn awesome.

2. Can you change the way syndicate effects work??Like even though they are silent now, high level enemies still are alerted as they don't die.

3. Which deluxe skin is coming next?? and an eta on it

In regards to Tennogen skins, right now creators are limited to only being able to change the texture maps of the warframe bodies, will we ever be able to create custom models for the entire frame like we can with helmets?

2 hours ago, Creepy_Crawly said:

would the event for the ingnus wraith come back for those who missed out on the event?

Ask around on trade chat, there are some people handing them out for free.

• Upvote 1

On 5/10/2017 at 9:35 AM, xXDeadsinxX said:

Most of the community is for it

Avoid using terms like this. You do not have hard data that this is a thing. You don't even have loose data.

• Upvote 1

Hi, I was wondering if consoles could get the ability to manually select the amount mods sell or convert to endo, just like on PC. 

Also, if possible, the ability to turn off particle effects for other players? One's eyes can only take so many colorful explosions.

• Upvote 1

3 in the morning questions can be fun.

1. Missions with multiple Objectives at the start?

2. Why no Kuva in the Kuva Fortress? Cmon DE

3. Is there another list of weapons that will be looked at/buffed?

4. Will there be a Gorgon buff? Due to it coming back for a limited time again?

5. Recommend me good drinks like Fireball and GO.

• Upvote 2

On 5/10/2017 at 9:34 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

If you have questions for us please post them below! This thread closes at 10 a.m on Friday, May 12th. 

Harrow promises to be interesting. If Headshot dependent than totally something I won't be able to make good use of, but he'll definitely have fans, and I'm sure his quest is going to be awesome.

Question: Is it useless to ask after a few quality of life improvements for Oberon, like everyone keeps telling me, or does the fact his Prime and Abilities Trailer aren't out mean there's still room for discussion? I feel he is in a far better spot than he used to be, but that last round of spit-polish refinement would turn 'OK' into 'awesome.' However you are a company and at some point, 'rough edges' or not, a thing has to be set aside, and Harrow along with his quest is probably taking all of your manpower that isn't going to whatever will be announced at Tennocon.

Edited by MarrikBroom
  • Upvote 1