Coming Soon: Devstream #92!

[DE]Rebecca

44 minutes ago, Kynian said:

Today, just a couple hours ago, 2 videos of reported sighting of Excalibur Umbra on a supposedly dev profile were found (and removed/made inaccessible soon afterward). Videos were already made of it though.

I speak of these two (it's not a virus, I swear. 

and this one

Would you, for the love of all that's holy, talk about Excalibur Umbra on the Devstream? Please? My Excalibur Prime is missing his dark brooding little brother :D

VERIFIED

44 minutes ago, Kynian said:

Today, just a couple hours ago, 2 videos of reported sighting of Excalibur Umbra on a supposedly dev profile were found (and removed/made inaccessible soon afterward). Videos were already made of it though.

I speak of these two (it's not a virus, I swear. 

and this one

Would you, for the love of all that's holy, talk about Excalibur Umbra on the Devstream? Please? My Excalibur Prime is missing his dark brooding little brother :D

VERIFIED

I have to two questions if possible if you could answer both but my 1st question is my highest priority if I can only ask one.

1st: With the revamps for Oberon and Limbo done, can we expect anymore revamps for older warframes in future? I love that you are all "making the old new again" I would like to see more particularly for Hydroid. (Also a deluxe skin if possible please?)

2nd: Willl Cephalon Simaris get a relic pack all other organizations including Conclave has received one except for Simaris and I was wondering why.

1. Moon Excavation plox?
  2. Trade improvements like item stacking and set boxing?
  3. Any possibility of tweaking the relic drop tables (Or really drop tables in general) to fight burn out?
  4. Can we get the ability to change the Operator's facial expression so they won't look so dead on the inside? Or maybe some facial animations for them in mission?

Well finally its here!!!! Different colours for syandana and armour sets...hell yea!!

1. Can we somehow get different interiors for different landing crafts?? It will be pretty damn awesome.

2. Can you change the way syndicate effects work??Like even though they are silent now, high level enemies still are alerted as they don't die.

3. Which deluxe skin is coming next?? and an eta on it

In regards to Tennogen skins, right now creators are limited to only being able to change the texture maps of the warframe bodies, will we ever be able to create custom models for the entire frame like we can with helmets?

3 in the morning questions can be fun.

1. Missions with multiple Objectives at the start?

2. Why no Kuva in the Kuva Fortress? Cmon DE

3. Is there another list of weapons that will be looked at/buffed?

4. Will there be a Gorgon buff? Due to it coming back for a limited time again?

5. Recommend me good drinks like Fireball and GO.

with the recent remodels to older weapons like the braton, are we likely to see a remodel for older prime frames like frost and mag, to bring them up to the same level as newer primes like nekros and banshee ?