Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #92!

[DE]Rebecca

Will the supra vandal get a buff its hardly worth going after with just an ammo an accuracy? it should pass the regular supra in other stats it's a vandal a high mastery weapon. Also I know Scott busy with other frame rework last one is zerphr but will all the frames get a bit of damage scaling? in long game play the enemies lvl an weapon scale but the frames in game besides limbo an octavia an saryn remains the same.

Edited by (PS4)tristarwayne

I have two questions. ...

1.  After showing us a rendition for Ember Deluxe Skin a couple streams ago, was wondering if it is coming or the idea was changed?

2.  Since Octavia is a play on "octaves"...  Was wondering if there is room for expansion of Manadchord Instrument Models that consist of lower and high active ranges?

Thank you so much and keep the fight alive, Tenno.

Wombats.

Question if people are still collecting.

Several players have been having connection and instancing issues with the servers relays and dojos are held on, resulting in the inability to do anything without a good wait, usually around 10 minutes. It also seems that the only way to leave the Dojo or Relay after you are done is by completely closing Warframe other wise you continue to reloop back into the same instance forever stuck.

Are these issues being looked at and when can we expect to see a fix for this issue, I for one am unable to trade with other players due to these issues and as someone who makes most of his plat via trading, this has really affected my productivity.

Clans have a statistic on research items to track the affinity gain. Sadly, there are other ways of getting clan affinity (certain rooms and decorations on first build), which are missing from the tracking table. Can we get another list of checkboxes for the missing items?

Another question:

Would it be possible to re-introduce old events in form of quests? Since they had some impact on the lore... and it would be nice to be able to know what happened then... maybe something like replayable records in Suda's or Simmaris' databases? I think that would be nice.

1st Question: will we ever be able to name and assign a default choice for our "color loadouts" for warframes, as well as assigning default mod loadouts for warframes?  Short of that, would be at least be able to easily switch which of the A/B/C loadouts is first?  the way it works now, we have to write down everything and do it an rather laborious manner.

2nd Question:  Is it possible for us to save our mod selection for a weapon/frame so that when we forma it, we can load it back after we max the weapon again?

What was the thinking behind the final decision on Rift Surge not dealing any damage? Did you consider about tying the percent health and shield damage to that instead of Cataclysm in order to avoid Cataclysm's innate nature of having to either be spam casted or left up too long for the damage to actually matter? Rift Surge's kill to spread mechanic might be better suited for that due to more interactivity involved.

Q: When are clan sigils going to be a thing?

Q: Will we be able to separate profile icon and glyphs? So one can have their favorite frame as their profile pic in game and on the forums AND be able to spray something else in missions.

Q: Can we get more orbiter decoration capacity?

Q: Can we get more favorite color slots?

I hope for at least one yes :community: