Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #92!

[DE]Rebecca

Prepare for darth-frame!

Questions:

PBR proto-excalibur when?

Progress on machete stance?

Thoughts on bosses always being lvl 100 for vet players?

Progress on shield-gating?

Any further changes to Oberon? Also what warframe is up for chopping next, and are there any details?

What melee weapon category will be getting a stance next?

uen:

-the harrow quest

-the tenno & corpus pump action shotgun

-razorback armadaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-all quests replayable

oh and uat's that? a new whip weapon?

Edited by Primbone

23 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

devstream92_1080p_v3.jpg

We’re back this Friday with another Devstream!  

Who: The crew is back! Join Rebecca, Steve, Scott, Geoff, and Sheldon on the couch!

What:  A Harrowing Devstream approaches… viewers will be the first to see Harrow gameplay! Want to see the thirty-third Warframe’s powers in action? Tune in! We’ll also be doing Q&A and sneaking in a few other demos. Don’t miss it.

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes and during the Livestream as well as a Banshee Prime Access!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Friday May 12th  at 2 p.m EDT (convert here: https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/)   

If you have questions for us please post them below! This thread closes at 10 a.m on Friday, May 12th. 

Something about next Tennogen? Are there still technical issues with Excalibur Izanagi?

Could you add a Simulacrum shortcut in Orbiter?

Edited by Sarge_Tarmus

When/Any news on this:

• Dark Sectors
  • Split Coloring (capes and armor)
  • God bless Project U.M.B.R.A.
  • Kingpin
  • Custom parkour animations
  • Spaceship gameplay which is shown by Steve Sunday stream
  • Nef Anyo
  • Sentient armor
  • Wraith / Vandal colorable
  • MORE GRIND CONTENT
  • AKLEX Conclave skin
  • Lato Vandal 
  • Braton Vandal
Edited by ---UMBRA---

With the supra vandal being recolorable, will older wraith and vandal weapons be recolorable too? The Karak Wraith is my favorite weapon ingame but i hardly use it because.. you know FashionFrame. :)

With Kiste's repetition of mobile defense with the one tile there with the 2 tower consoles and one inside hallway every time you played MD there, and subsequently was removed for more dynamic locations. So how come the grineer mining asteroid mobile defense hasn't been changed yet? Every mobile defense mission on mining asteroids leads to the same result. The 2 side rooms with a cryopod at the end of it making it a dreading feeling to play mobile defense on the mining asteroid tileset because it never changes. And in most cases, if theres 3 consoles, you have to now spend time defending 4 points instead of 3 due to the end catch of the cryopod making you spend far more time in mission than previous. Will there ever be time taken to address this in the future?

Hello o/

My Questions:

1. Is there any chance of changing the current default scope for regular weapons like the Soma and the Padero? As it is, it's very hard to accurately aim with it. (Even Serious Conclave players use overlay programs for custom scopes).
  2. Any eta on Sheild Gating?
  3. Any eta on when Harrow drops?
  4. Are Sortie tokens being considered? or is it still a 'No'?

Also, some questions regarding Rivens:

1. Is there a chance for a mechanic where dissolving Rivens can give you Kuva instead of Endo? or Are there Lore implications behind not implications it? If so, can you please explain?
  2. Is there a chance for a mechanic where you can roll any one stat on a riven to change it instead of all of it for increased amounts of Kuva? As it is, the current Extreme RNG with Rivens mean that prices are going over 1k plat for some of them.
Edited by ShadowMark25
Added a few Questions

yay! Glad to see the Devstream announcement!
Couple of questions: 
What do you think of completely shifting from adding more weapons to adding less weapons with completely unique mechanics?
For now, you are kinda doing this, but not always.
Having some skillshot weapons/mods that will require completely different approach is always nice and funny.

Oh, and some stale question: any plans on veteran content? As much as i don't want to admit it, Warframe for me runs out of things to get my interest as a game. I'm pretty sure there are people with 90%+ mods and weapons obtained, so maybe more unique things to go and grind for?

P.s: Quite hyped for Harry :p

Edited by Quanlain

30 minutes ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Can't wait to see Harrow's abilites and gameplay!

Q: Token system for sorties? We need them in the game badly for a long time, if you've abandoned this idea, explain why you did.

How's shield gating working so far?

Umbra reveal at all? 

Syndicate Archwing weapons, will it happen in the future?

That syndicate fart better have a tremendous range then

DE please, Fix this deluxe skin I don't think this bug is that hard to fix.

^Palatine hammer skin when equip on Jat kittag

^Palatine hammer skin when equip with other hammer

Thank you for reading this. (I don't really think DE going to read this..)

I have invested 2k hours + into this game and I hardly find anything intresting to do anymore . however with the addition of the new event i found myself trying to get into those higher waves of defense and it was really fun and exciting .

So here's my question : is there any chance to expand upon this current event's concept to give each syndicate a unique boss that we can fight - on maybe seasonal rotations - to  obtain special currency that we can use to buy standing or other rewards ( syndicate cosmetics maybe ? ) with a little bit added lore to each syndicate.

Second question : Any plans to add more raids with new rewards other than arcanes ( moon sentient raid pls <3 ) 

and thank you for the continous effort to make the players happy and the game great 

I have just a few questions...

Will we ever see prime noggles?

Any word on the what happens after 100% status chance?

Will syndicates ever get their armor sets?

Syandanas like the Celestia that have PvP features, but those features won't activate unless you done the challenges in PvP. Can we have a way to turn on those features if we're in PvE and bypass the PvP. And then backwards for syandanas like Secure, Synoid and Telos.

Will we ever see a way have the Sari syandana stay open?

Love the game been here since PS4 year 1... Inaros is god frame