Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Silence (OOC, Recruiting)

(XBOX)chillichillman

Horror themed Thread, with a small group, for now. Not sure how much interest this will get, but we'll see.

Also, if you do join in, it would be wise to investigate things like monitors and files.  They will hold information that could push the story forwards, and help your character.

Edited by (XB1)chillichillman

4 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

I'm going to need a bit more information than that, Chill.

What species are the OCs?

How high-fantasy is this (will this be lore-strict, realist, or Hunt for the Rogue)?

Just posted the IC thread, which specified races and gave a bit of how Fantasy this will be (which isn't really.)  I'm kind've going for a dead-space/ prey vibe hear.

For your convenience, races are either Human or Corpus.  If this thing gets a good bit of interest, I'll post some lore building stuff here.  And everything will fit warframe's lore, so don't fret.  

30 minutes ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

Just posted the IC thread, which specified races and gave a bit of how Fantasy this will be (which isn't really.)  I'm kind've going for a dead-space/ prey vibe hear.

For your convenience, races are either Human or Corpus.  If this thing gets a good bit of interest, I'll post some lore building stuff here.  And everything will fit warframe's lore, so don't fret.  

Ahh, okay.

I think I'll drop Lucy (human) into this as a survivor.  She needs some character development.

Edited by Yzjdriel

Nothing better to right now, so I guess I'll volunteer myself and we'll see where this goes. For this I'll be running the second survivor - a lad named Drei. He'd have been working aboard as a kitchen assistant, if that works.

27 minutes ago, Arunafeltz said:

Nothing better to right now, so I guess I'll volunteer myself and we'll see where this goes. For this I'll be running the second survivor - a lad named Drei. He'd have been working aboard as a kitchen assistant, if that works.

That will do perfectly. Post when you're ready.  If you need help kickin it off, I'll provide. 

45 minutes ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

You can post anytime you're ready.  If she's a scientific or military like character, be warned; a very unwelcome guest might be lurking nearby.

She's decently science-y.  Let's see what's near her.

50 minutes ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

My oc is dark he is human and wears black boots black jeans and black duster with silver metal on it and he is a merc slash scientist 

Okay.  Keep in mind that if your character does any stupid sh*t, (like screaming and chasing down the monster)  they will die.  After all, this is a horror survival in space.  with no outside help, and everything can kill you.

2 hours ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

My oc is dark he is human and wears black boots black jeans and black duster with silver metal on it and he is a merc slash scientist 

You're rather obsessed with uh, darkness aren't you(looking at your profile and recent OCs). Well I hope you can still find a way to fit into the RP and its setting.

The Taurus research vessel was created with help from a Corpus faction called the Profit of Health.  The ship was launched with the intended purpose of discovering a new means to eliminate the Grineer and end the war, with the back-up plane of establishing a long distance jump to the nearest habitable planet.  The top floor contains a quarantine zone, armory, command station, observatory (2) and a cryogenics bay.  The mid floor contains the kitchen and mess hall, med bay, and living quarters.  the bottom decks are the laboratory, with only those surrounding the lift being accessible to the general crew.  Little is known about the laboratories, only that there is experiments being run involving violently enhanced steroids, and power harnesses recreated from old blueprints which the Profit of Health had.  The profit of Health is a more merciful corpus faction, believing strongly in using wealth to better one's life, and expand lifespans.  This belief can be borderline god-syndrome at times.