Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

700 Login Milestone idea to help all Milestone weapons

(XBOX)TAC SE7EN

for 100, 300, and 500 logins we were given weapons that were ok by end game standards. Many have stated these weapons are week and not worth using. My suggestion would be is to award a special item at 700 milestone that can be put into the inventory that would make the stats of these weapons much stronger. Preferably more than one stat, similar to a riven mod. This would provoke all Tenno to go out their way to login and work towards 700 logins earning the said item. This way all these weapons would benefit from such an item, and make them worth going back to. Would be a great way to close the circle, keep it related to milestones, and connect all items already in milestone chart. 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)TheRainbowTurt1e said:

Or maybe we could get a Shotgun that shoots landmines?

that actually sounds like fun for defense type missions. carpet the area and dare the enemy to come to you

while i partially agree that it is good to have something for players to strive towards, and having a mechanic like login rewards helps to ensure players come back, i dont think that putting over-powered weapons is the way to do it. For the people who have been playing since day 1, and have been getting the rewards, this is nothing for them to get to, and this would really only strive to help keep new players to keep coming back.

I think that as we have all 3 weapon classes covered(primary, secondary, melee), they should start going into certain primed mods (Primed Ammo Drum, im looking at you!)

Basically, putting overpowered weapons into the login reward milestones doesnt help anyone out. It just means adding more weapons to the game that will overkill everything on the starchart. Whats next after they add 1 weapon like that? they have to add another? and another? and another after that? Soon your going to have a list of epic tier weapons and no one else will use the other weapons (once they reach the milestones ofcourse) and voila, back to square one, only 2 years from now.

Edited by shadow0727

3 minutes ago, (PS4)TheRainbowTurt1e said:

Or maybe we could get a Shotgun that shoots landmines?

Now that would be awesome, or maybe a fast firing rocket launcher (firing smaller rockets in a fast succession) .

On 5/10/2017 at 3:36 PM, shadow0727 said:

while i partially agree that it is good to have something for players to strive towards, and having a mechanic like login rewards helps to ensure players come back, i dont think that putting over-powered weapons is the way to do it. For the people who have been playing since day 1, and have been getting the rewards, this is nothing for them to get to, and this would really only strive to help keep new players to keep coming back.

I think that as we have all 3 weapon classes covered(primary, secondary, melee), they should start going into certain primed mods (Primed Ammo Drum, im looking at you!)

Basically, putting overpowered weapons into the login reward milestones doesnt help anyone out. It just means adding more weapons to the game that will overkill everything on the starchart. Whats next after they add 1 weapon like that? they have to add another? and another? and another after that? Soon your going to have a list of epic tier weapons and no one else will use the other weapons (once they reach the milestones ofcourse) and voila, back to square one, only 2 years from now.

If you look at the number of days for certain unlocks, they alternate between mods and weapons. I was specifically speaking about weapons. Also, it has not even been 350 days on PC yet, so not a crazy idea for 700 day reward. Also, they only become stronger once you reach 700 days, which may take most at least two years of continuous logins. Players that amount of commitment and loyalty should be rewarded as such since many may take much longer out of convenience or boredom. Just a thought.