Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Returning player, collections

KiteoHatto

Question

Hello

I finally have the time to properly come back to this wonderful game, but would like to know a certain thing.

I got 75% plat deal and bought some plat and wish to purchase a bundle to help me catch up to things.

Im talking about:

-Octavia collection

-Nidus collection

-Titania collection

Which is worth spending 600+ plat on ?

Personally, interest wise I would like to get Nidus 1st, then Octavia 2nd and Titania last(probably even after i catch up building 4 or 5 "new" primes that I'm missing).

The reason i want to get a bundle is because...well, nitain for building all those weapons. I don't care about extra cosmetics as I already have the ones that i will never change.

About me, I went for a break somewhere in update 14-15 and haven't played as seriously between that and update 16. I'm mr 21 and have a decent amount of materials apart from nitain and argons(which shouldn't be an issue to farm), then again......there are probably some new materials by now that I have overlooked.

I plan on finishing war within asap and then start doing my remaining quests that i have "skipped" through purchasing frames outright.(ivara, equinox)

The game has changed so much that it's really a breath of fresh air for me.

Thanks

Edited by KiteoHatto

6 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, (PS4)jFresh215 said:

The darvo fire sale voting https://www.warframe.com/darvodeals if there's enough votes; forma, taters and the nidus bundle will be 55% off for 2 days. We have already gotten the first 3 done, just need to get enough votes for Nidus now. 

Oh wow, that's really good timing! I will hold off until the results are in, going to grab as much nitain as i can until then.