The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do Kubrows Eat?

NemD

Have you ever wondered what tamed kubrows eat? Have the devs thought about it?

Kubrows kind of appear to be mostly dog, but part bat. Would they eat meat or insects or both? Maybe they eat something totally different. Maybe they eat kavats. (I sure hope not.)

What do you think they eat?

Edited by NemD
Clearification

I'm more interested in where they come from, they are not an existing biological template, they are not mammals, not enough time has passed for them to have evolved naturally, so they must have been engineered by the Orokin... or they are aliens...

Edited by Carnage2K4

credits that buy their DNA repair kits :) like really man   --- I had to put one of them down into storage -  just to work up the 75,000 in credits :) 

I love my Kubrow... really ... they have saved my life in this game over and over... :)

Edited by xik4
added the word "of" to the sentence

they certainly appear carnivorous, I'm guessing in the wild they would eat smaller Earth creatures and of course, any Grineer who wonders away from his squad or is unlucky enough to be saddled with "Wilderness Patrol", in the ship, I reckon their collars are fitted with the nutrients they need to survive and it constantly surges through their blood. maybe DNA Stabilizers also double as food, which would be another reason for Kubrows to deteriorate if not provided one every so often.

11 hours ago, Aleksundar said:

Now I have a question for you... Where do we administer potatoes and forma on our pets? No way they can swallow them.

food for thought XD

Old question. Has already answered.

203_by_yuikami_da-d7rjax8.jpg

Edited by Kaotyke
freaking cellphone

Since kubrows are dog like creatures. I'd say that they eat meat. They are pretty agresive (feral ones) and territorial so i guess they are based on dogs or wolfes.

I dont see a way how they could possible eat Kavats. Have you ever found Kavat anywhere on Earth? +Kavats can turn themselfs invisible.

I don't know why i took this question seriously.