Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Dojo Bug

(PSN)supernova_girlie

I kicked a person from my dojo and they remained in my dojo. I left dojo and returned back to dojo, same person still there. I leave dojo, close app, open app, return to dojo, the person is still there. I asked this guy nicely to leave, but he wouldn't. He finally left when I threatened to report him. Some details:

1. After kicking him, leaving and then returning back to the dojo, his name was not in the dojo chat nor the squad chat. However, the blue icon was still on the radar.

2. I knew he was still actually in the dojo because upon approaching him, he was not a 'ghost' and he began to move around me and when I asked him to leave (had to find his name in trade chat, which is how all this started), he cursed me and said ok.

I don't want to report this person, I just want the ability to kick people out of my dojo that are being rude. I'm aware that sometimes your team is working on the game and I apologize if the bug was the result of such.

On 5/11/2017 at 6:51 AM, (Xbox One)R3d P01nt said:

Sorry to have to tell you this, but not a bug.

They updated how instances work in the dojo and now they work like the relays.  So, when you invite someone, they don't get kicked when you leave.  It also no longer causes host migrations though.

Thank you for clarifying this matter for me.