Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thunderlord Volt [updated w/ animation]

fulcrvm

So someone posted a gif of Zinogre in the comments and I didn't have much to do so I tried my hand at frame by frame animation since i just got CS6 the other day, it's nothing big really and the resolution dropped kinda... note that each frame had to be drawn separately so it may not be as smooth, i think this is about 30 frames or so total 

eIkRx9U.gif

Link to gif: http://imgur.com/eIkRx9U

Original image:

ZkMbpIT.png

Edited by fulcrvm

9 minutes ago, CrudShuzKong said:

Looks amazing, but I kinda can't really see Volt there anymore...

Thanks! And yeah i noticed that way back when doing the sketches, just couldnt seem to find a good reference point to kind of balance the design between the two so it ended up leaning more towards monster hunter than warframe but eh... i like how it turned out

that and i lve been playing MHGen quite a lot lately

Regal intimidation intensifies.

Great job, bro.

I can see why some have mentioned other 'frames, but looking up the inspiration in question also helps (for those of us who don't know that series very well) draw the connection to Volt, actually.

Edited by Rhekemi

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 0:19 PM, PrimeDCookieMonstah said:

No matter how much we will be amazed by this "thunderlord volt" sadly such skin won't be applied. -I know i am such a pessimist xD. 

No one cares. :(

Get out.

I cast thee out!

Edited by Rhekemi

On 5/12/2017 at 11:11 AM, Rhekemi said:

Regal intimidation intensifies.

Great job, bro.

I can see why some have mentioned other 'frames, but looking up the inspiration in question also helps (for those of us who don't know that series very well) draw the connection to Volt, actually.

Hey, Rhek, Sorry i havent been on in a while, and thanks! Glad im not the only one who sees a bit of Volt in there!

On 5/11/2017 at 11:24 AM, fulcrvm said:

So someone posted a gif of Zinogre in the comments and I didn't have much to do so I tried my hand at frame by frame animation since i just got CS6 the other day, it's nothing big really and the resolution dropped kinda... note that each frame had to be drawn separately so it may not be as smooth, i think this is about 30 frames or so total 

cxbFWpo.gif

Link to gif:

Original image:

Hide contents

ZkMbpIT.png

That Lightning Gif.... OH MY GOD F*CK YES!!! ADD THIS DE!!!!

1 minute ago, [DE]Aidan said:

This is shockingly good! I offer you thunderous applause! You have sparked my imagination. I must no longer remain artistically static!

Aidan, the amount of puns overloaded my circuits, need to reboot now, thanks.

1 hour ago, [DE]Aidan said:

This is shockingly good! I offer you thunderous applause! You have sparked my imagination. I must no longer remain artistically static!

But were you electrified when you witnessed it? Did it make you arc up in your chair as your plasma tingled? Did you get really amped up for a long time afterward? Did the excitement build so high that it hertz:clem: