Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.4.6

[DE]Megan

15 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed an issue with the Condor Dropship's enemy type ... it's not made of flesh. 

Yet Mobile Defense objectives (Corpus Systems/Grineer Systems/Orokin Systems), Arcane Machines, Excavators, Orokin Power Cores, Warframe Cryopods, Cascade Bombs and Core Pipes (on both Corpus and Grineer ships) are still made of flesh and have been for a lot longer than the Condor!

32 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed reloading a charged Bow shot not canceling the shot.
  • Fixed casting one-handed abilities (Volt’s Shock, Ember’s Fireball, etc) canceling weapon reloads.

Yay, fixed!

:clap:

39 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Once a new build has been detected, starting missions, opening the Star Chart, joining missions, inviting to a squad, etc will be blocked until you have updated Warframe.

Suddenly I'm reminded of Windows 10.

52 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Balanced the amount of the Panthera’s Alt Fire beams fired in Limbo’s Rift to match other beam weapons in an effort to reduce performance issues.

53 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed continuous weapons (Ignis, etc) getting extreme Range when used in Limbo’s Stasis.

Are you happy about how beam weapons work in Limbo's stasis overall? 

53 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Air Support Med Towers and Sentry Turrets not being destroyed when the player who initiated them disconnects from the game. 

Not cool. I had players disconnect from my session and then reconnect back. The LC supports were still there. This is how it should work. The only condition for above fix to take place in practice should be that the player who disconnects from the session doesn't reconnect (in such case, their LC support charge should still be consumed).

I have tirelessly farmed 820 out of 240 animo beacons required to get a gold trophy for my ghost clan, and all I got for it was Terracota! THAT SURE IS FAIR...

Edit: Just realised it all has to be in one mission, that once again sure is fair (not). Especially for people who are the sole owner/member of their clan and my friends don't play this game :(

How is one person suppose to get 240 in one mission, I spent 40+ defense waves on pluto and 12 rounds of interception on pluto... those thigns alone take about 2 hours to pull off and barely reward a 100 beacons per run.

Edited by StarScribe

1 hour ago, toafarmer said:

Rivens still capped on 60, hema research cost still broken, no razorback armada, no skins, no weapons, no nothing.

Yeah you really need to get over the hema thing, it isn't broken, its expensive, that's just how it is.  They didn't reduce vauban P crafting costs, nor Sibear, nor hema, after several thousand replies begging them to do so.  At a certain point, hanging onto this vendetta just becomes sad.

As for the rest, not every update has to include new content, we literally just finished a big event 3 hours ago.

Edited by Xekrin

43 minutes ago, --SM--Devilxsid-- said:

I dont understand winning the event will reward 5000 clan ascension points + Gold Trophy. And building Gold Trophy is giving 5000 ascension points so thats 10000 ascension points or only Trophy was the thing with only 5000 ascension points?

EXP is tied to the trophy. It's not separate. You only get the 5,000 for building it the first time.