Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.4.6

[DE]Megan

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.4.6

Once a new build has been detected, starting missions, opening the Star Chart, joining missions, inviting to a squad, etc will be blocked until you have updated Warframe. 

Changes:

• We have made changes to the way Grineer Hellion missile knockdown works. Before, knockdown could occur on direct hits and if you were in the explosion AoE. After this change, knockdown will only have a chance to occur on direct hits (the explosion AoE will no longer have a chance to knock you down). 
  • Optimized memory usage and speed for game startup and the Navigation console.
  • Balanced the amount of the Panthera’s Alt Fire beams fired in Limbo’s Rift to match other beam weapons in an effort to reduce performance issues.
  • Improved translated text description placement on a handful of Mods.
  • Updated Companion UI to read as ‘Pets’ anywhere an Imprint is mentioned.

Fixes: 

• Potential fix for Clients getting stuck doing a hack action when under poor network conditions.
  • Fixed reloading a charged Bow shot not canceling the shot.
  • Fixed casting one-handed abilities (Volt’s Shock, Ember’s Fireball, etc) canceling weapon reloads.
  • Fixed Transmuting a Mod in the Relay not showing results and not updating the Mod collection.
  • Fixed the Supra/Supra Vandal’s firing sounds being cut off. 
  • Fixed the Handshake Emote animation not working properly in Relays.
  • Fixed the Operator remaining visible after taking control of a Golden Maw in The War Within.
  • Fixed minimap marker positions and on-screen markers being inconsistent. 
  • Fixed not seeing the Lotus transmission after picking up the Navigation Segment during Vor’s Prize.
  • Potential fix for experiencing a spot-load when you have a Sentinel weapon in your loadout but no Sentinel equipped.
  • Fixed a memory leak when throwing the Javlok/Ferrox in Limbo’s Stasis.
  • Fixed not being able to input the Datamass into a Mobile Defense terminal if someone is standing in the way.
  • Fixed not being able to use the vault doors in the Orokin Derelict if there's a Kavat/Kubrow or other player in the way.
  • Fixed continuous weapons (Ignis, etc) getting extreme Range when used in Limbo’s Stasis. 
  • Fixed Landing Craft’s flying through walls in the Landing Craft Relay Hub.
  • Fixed Moon Clans seeing negative Nano Spore research numbers for the Hema. This was purely a UI bug. 
  • Fixed spot-loading materials when you turned around in the Landing Craft after spawning in.
  • Fixed projectile weapons detonating prematurely in Limbo’s Stasis. 
  • Fixed an issue with the Condor Dropship's enemy type ... it's not made of flesh. 
  • Fixed being force-extracted on a specific Corpus Outpost tileset. 
  • Fixed Air Support Med Towers and Sentry Turrets not being destroyed when the player who initiated them disconnects from the game. 
  • Fixed hacked Ambulas dropping Animo Beacons (that you don’t get to keep) in Captura.
  • Fixed numerous instances of inconsistent translated text. 
  • Fixed a typo in Alad V’s boss fight transmission. 
  • Fixed a crash from Helios’ Detect Vulnerability Precept.

Conclave Fixes:

• Fixed loading into a Lunaro lobby and only seeing ghostly Excalibur placeholders. 

Random stuff about last event / endurance runs. 

Miter mod is 10/10, sacrifice is kinda nice too (see thing about regen below)

You stop getting rewards after round 256 (and I assume wave 256 if defense) (an unsigned bytes max value is 2^8 = 256, guess DE never expected anyone to go that long in missions, wonder if survival has that kind of limit too)

Interception timers are bugged which led to confusion / speculation about glitches, --Q--Gelbug's run was over 3 days long but shows up as only 10h. 

Clan event where a lot of the highest scores was done in solo mode because being able to pause in required to get to the top since you can't pause while in a squad with others. 

Also instability, is there any data on how many endurance runs was lost / failed because of crashes (and not failed objectives)?

(Primed) Regen works per mission, not per life, if it gets used 3 times it wont give you 3 more if you die and respawn, bug or intended? 

Also JV can still bug out if you use Ameshas 3rd ability while its flying around (might not dock correctly) 

Speaking of JV, why was the interaction between arcwing powers and the spore disabled? Being able to use Odonatas repel was very useful when you need to push the spore 500m in open space... (used it on spore more then on enemies)

Edited by Pegasy

Before chat filters for trading are added, please fix the numerous chat bugs as per:

Also here are 2 raid fixes that need attention for the Law of Retribution:

Thank you for the credit fix and thank you for the event!

Edited by --Q--Voltage

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Handshake Emote animation not working properly in Relays.

What do you mean, it worked fine for me... Oh wait, it wasn't their hand I was shaking...

Edited by Rekalty

Pets still die instead of going into "revive me" state while you are in operator mode.

DE, DON'T KILL PETS!

More bugs:

Spoiler
  • Operator and pets: if pets get downed while you are in operator mode, they just die and you can't revive them for duration of the mission. In kuva flood kuva guardians oneshot my kavat with 611 armor and 8974 health, so once I'm entering operator mode, I can say farewall to my cat;
  • Index UI: time left indication is hidden if "Overlay map" is chosen or if you just press "M" to switch mimimap position;
  • Minimap position (Overlay map) resets to top left after "leave/stay" screen to default position. I find it more convinient for me to use minimap in right side of screen and has appropriate setting on, so why does it reset? Same for UI in "infested salvage" mode: stations health gets lost after "leave/stay" screen and player usually needs to reset it by pressing M (changing minimap mode) twice;
  • Quick rewards screen (Tab) does not work for AW mode and Titania's Razorwing;
  • Missing booster icon from rare containers for non-host;
  • Kuva amount is hidden in mods section until one selects riven mod. Either show it or hide endo too.
  • Crafting: reduce amount of owned blueprints by one after crafting process has been started. (ex. I have 2 BPs of forma, I craft it and when it's built it still shows I have 2 BPs. I press "claim" and suddenly it becomes 1 BP. It's confusing.)
  • Mirage and Zenistar. Aren't Mirage's doppelgangers supposed to copy all things she do? When Mirage releases Zenistar's disk, then casts "Hall of Mirrors" and then does charged attack, Zenistar's disk returns to player, while doppelgangers throw 4 disks.
  • Sprint detection: holding shift while standing still will break Ivara's Prowl;
  • if you're holding sprint key as operator and you jump, you need to press and hold sprint key again after jump to "continue" sptinting.
  • Bald operators: if you hold 5, operators spawn as bald. Same when they return to warframe.

As per https://forums.warframe.com/topic/765831-pets-ui-operators-sprint-detection-bugs-annoying-as-fieldron/#comment-8460615

Edited by Noktin

4 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

We have made changes to the way Grineer Hellion missile knockdown works. Before, knockdown could occur on direct hits and if you were in the explosion AoE. After this change, knockdown will only have a chance to occur on direct hits (the explosion AoE will no longer have a chance to knock you down). 

It was so necessary? :shocked: