Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.4.6

[DE]Megan

Update, lets see what's new! Oh, nothing new. Rivens still capped on 60, hema research cost still broken, no razorback armada, no skins, no weapons, no nothing. Same old, same old. 

Edit: nvm, razorback in 22h, after the next 2 or 3 hotfixes.

Edited by toafarmer

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

We have made changes to the way Grineer Hellion missile knockdown works. Before, knockdown could occur on direct hits and if you were in the explosion AoE. After this change, knockdown will only have a chance to occur on direct hits (the explosion AoE will no longer have a chance to knock you down). 

This is good!

5 minutes ago, Noktin said:

Pets still die instead of going into "revive me" state while you are in operator mode.

This is false.

The only instant-kill bug on pets is when they go out-of-bounds during ragdoll, or remain in ragdoll for too long. The Kuva Guardian dash attack forces pets into a ragdoll state. (Unless the bug has been fully fixed).

Just now, toafarmer said:

Update, lets see what's new! Oh, nothing new. Rivens still capped on 60, hema research cost still broken, no razorback armada, no skins, no weapons, no nothing. Same old, same old. 

Do you really expect them to ever touch on hema again?

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed reloading a charged Bow shot not canceling the shot

DE can we please expand on this by allowing this functionality to all charge-weapons? Currently if you have something like the Ogris or Opticor with more than 1 shot per magazine, pressing R while charged will cause you to do a full reload. It would be better if pressing R while charged would first cancel the charge, and then a second press would reload.

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed an issue with the Condor Dropship's enemy type ... it's not made of flesh. 

when i finally found evidence that the corpus use flesh in their robotics, proving my wildest theories, it turns out it was just a mistake...

Dammit!

Hate being a pest about it, but as it is one of my favorite weapons....still hoping for a fix to the Drakgoon being unable to punch-thru anything.  At all.  Either with its innate full charge punch through or any sort of mod combination.

8 minutes ago, Feenexe said:

can you fix trinity prime's helm that goes like in front and nsaru syandana also clips fron the front

2cp2vsj.jpg

The helm going in front isn't a bug or glitch so there's nothing they can technically fix in regards to it.