Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.4.6

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, Xekrin said:

Yeah you really need to get over the hema thing, it isn't broken, its expensive, that's just how it is.  They didn't reduce vauban P crafting costs, nor Sibear, nor hema, after several thousand replies begging them to do so.  At a certain point, hanging onto this vendetta just becomes sad.

As for the rest, not every update has to include new content, we literally just finished a big event 3 hours ago.

I won't. And it is broken. And they have reduced Vauban from 14k to 7k oxium, so you are also wrong on that. 

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • We have made changes to the way Grineer Hellion missile knockdown works. Before, knockdown could occur on direct hits and if you were in the explosion AoE. After this change, knockdown will only have a chance to occur on direct hits (the explosion AoE will no longer have a chance to knock you down).

Zephyr greatly appreciates this change :clap:

6 hours ago, Pegasy said:

You stop getting rewards after round 256

Why the hek would people stay that long? I can only think of exploits - and don't expect DE to even worry about a problem that shows up in a situation that 99,9999999999% of players never reach.

24 minutes ago, ArchPhaeton said:

Why the hek would people stay that long? I can only think of exploits - and don't expect DE to even worry about a problem that shows up in a situation that 99,9999999999% of players never reach.

So you agree that Warframe doesn't have endgame or a point in having an endgame? Oh well...

Edited by WingGun

5 hours ago, StarScribe said:

I have tirelessly farmed 820 out of 240 animo beacons required to get a gold trophy for my ghost clan, and all I got for it was Terracota! THAT SURE IS FAIR...

Edit: Just realised it all has to be in one mission, that once again sure is fair (not). Especially for people who are the sole owner/member of their clan and my friends don't play this game :(

How is one person suppose to get 240 in one mission, I spent 40+ defense waves on pluto and 12 rounds of interception on pluto... those thigns alone take about 2 hours to pull off and barely reward a 100 beacons per run.

You did it wrong.  You shouldn't end the wave until the ambulas shows up.  got 128 in just 20 waves.

okay, so can we do something about the infested being able to chain-knockdown nearly endlessly? i was once hooked by an ancient, upon getting up i was knocked down by an eximus aoe blast, on getting up from that i was knocked down by an infested moa, hooked again, moa stomped again, stomped by another moa, then killed in a vomit puddle that had a toxic cloud over it.

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.4.6

Fixes: 

• Fixed the Handshake Emote animation not working properly in Relays.

This also does not work for operators, although maybe I'm missing something.

12 hours ago, Pegasy said:

You stop getting rewards after round 256 (and I assume wave 256 if defense) (an unsigned bytes max value is 2^8 = 256, guess DE never expected anyone to go that long in missions, wonder if survival has that kind of limit too)

They would never use a single byte to be the variable for this. That's a rookie mistake. That's how zero day exploits work. More likely they just didn't program rounds after 256.

5 hours ago, Fullmetal_Underpants said:

-snip-

You people need to STOP quoting the ENTIRE patch notes. Not only does it increase I/O for the web server, but it takes up a bunch of space for most people. Just stop it, k?

12 hours ago, StarScribe said:

I have tirelessly farmed 820 out of 240 animo beacons required to get a gold trophy for my ghost clan, and all I got for it was Terracota! THAT SURE IS FAIR...

Edit: Just realised it all has to be in one mission, that once again sure is fair (not). Especially for people who are the sole owner/member of their clan and my friends don't play this game :(

How is one person suppose to get 240 in one mission, I spent 40+ defense waves on pluto and 12 rounds of interception on pluto... those thigns alone take about 2 hours to pull off and barely reward a 100 beacons per run.

Actually I thought quite differntly on the matter. To me the bar was set too low as even a half full clan did not need to do that much work to get the highest tophy. for a half full ghost clan 48 per player was required and that is hardly a feat for experienced players. Clan are not menat to be one player shows.

10 hours ago, toafarmer said:

I won't. And it is broken. And they have reduced Vauban from 14k to 7k oxium, so you are also wrong on that. 

I never got what is supposed to be so broken about the Hema research cost. I zeroed out on Mutagen Samples when the Hema research came (I had had about 3000) and with the help of two clan mates we kicked it of right awy (Ghost Clan). One of them did not even zero out his Mutagen Samples. Since then I farmed a bit for the samples and I have more than 3500 in my accout just lying around in case another Hema-like research comes up. Two Clan members have not spent a single sample for the Hema research and the other two who spent samples are in the four digit area again, just like me. So even if I ran a Clan as a one man show, which is not how it is supposed to work, I would have researched Hema by now and have a four digit figure of samples.

15 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Potential fix for Clients getting stuck doing a hack action when under poor network conditions.

This happened on one of [DE]Glen's streams. XD

As always, thanks for the hard work!

18 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed an issue with the Condor Dropship's enemy type ... it's not made of flesh. 

Thank god it just a bug ...it's horrible to think of how many crewman they use to make a ship that large :sad: