Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking to Join Moon Clan (Application)

-CM-Gin

Greetings, Tenno

I am currently looking for a Moon Clan to join

the main reason i left my old clan because of lots of inactivity member (except of head members), and also i'm looking for more challenge

About myself in-game :

I'm MR 22 player, playing on European server, with 2600+ hours playing time. I have high experiences in game and i can teach the new players as well. I also can contribute my resources for clan growth / research. I have a nice attitude and can be trusted to other players, and also like to joking around (not went too far)

my usual play time is from 10am to after midnight (1am+). but recently i playing several games that makes my hours time playing is reduced to couple hours less.

As for languages, i speak Indonesian as mother language, fluently English and a basic German (i can understand the words, hard to speak)

I have a Discord account, and can added Teamspeak if required. I also have steam despite i'm not playing from Steam launcher

I'll prefer a clan based on EU server, but International is fine as well, and high amount of active members, and with good attitude as well. Any clan achievement is extra point.

How to contact me :

IGN/Discord : -BakaTofu-

Steam : UltraBakaa

Let me know if you are interest to recruit me to the clan :)