Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo/Trade Bug

This is going to sound strange, but I've entered my dojo a few times, when no one else from my clan was even online, and when I arrived at the dojo there was a mysterious tenno there. Its another player character, but its not a player that is a part of my clan, and furthermore, the player themselves aren't in my dojo, it's their frame. Their frame stands there, usually on the third floor, and doesn't move or interact in any way.

I messaged my friend and clanmate to get on to ask if he saw the same thing I did after a few times of this happening, and my friend came to the dojo and saw the player there too. When we messaged the player however, the play said they were currently doing a mission, not standing in our dojo.

I can send screenshots of all this or even upload a video to YouTube if you would like some proof/confirmation.

Additionally, trade is being buggy too. The person can enter my dojo easily enough, but we can't seem to trade. Sometimes, we don't receive the trade request at all, and other times we receive the request but then after we hit yes, nothing happens. Normally, I tell the other person that it's being buggy and they understand, but a few people have thought I was trolling them or not actually serious about the trade (when I was and the trade interface was just being buggy) and left the dojo as a result, so I would like to see this fixed as quickly as possible.

I've experience something similar in my Dojo as well.  It happened twice already.  At first there were two blue dots on the map and on the second only one blue dot appeared.  I couldn't see them as they seem to be not in any of the defined rooms of the Dojo.  No other names appear on the Dojo chat tab.  The blue dots would also indicate whether they were below or above me as I tried using the elevator to locate them.  I thought some weird "ghosts" in the Dojo.

Similar issues here, the players are clearly on a different titleset as they are 'walking' in mid air - it's perhaps related to the way Dojo instances have changed ie no longer host instance, now server instance like relays?

Edited by (PS4)EpicediumUK