Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream 92: Council Challenge

Hard mission if you're not prepared and then the Sergeant in the end doesn't even last for a whole second.

I went in a PuG match unprepared because I just glanced over the title of the alert and I only read "Nitain", so I went with the frame I was using at the moment, Loki P irradiating disarm with Soma P, Pox and Furax Wraith (I was doing the razorback event).

Once I saw the lvl of the enemies, I just moved my strategy from "zombie cheese mode" to Soma popping the nullies and then irradiating disarm to give my team some room to breath, while a Mirulor with a Zenistar mowed down all the enemies. First time I was glad that a Mirulor was on my team!

We also had a Trinity P and I think a Oberon.

For me it was like:
giphy.gif

Until the Sergeant came... that was just anticlimactic.

Edited by Kalimeister

19 hours ago, Tyrian3k said:

Okay, first of all, the challenge isn't even what was voted on.

Votes were

-Eximus Stronghold

-Prod Crewman

-Shockwave MOA

-Oxium Osprey

-The Sergeant

What we got is the most cancerous things in the entire Corpus faction: A complete spam of Nullifiers and Sapping Ospreys, which is nothing but a generic high level corpus mission.

Why let the council vote if you make it completely different anyway?

This is so far off from what was voted on that I'm wondering if I should make it a bug report.

If this is how DE 'votes' for it's designer missions after each devstream, I think i'll settle for just the Gift of the Lotus.  I've not been able to get past wave 7 due to all the ospreys and nullifiers.  

Quite frankly, DE, I'm disappointed after reading this thread.  You're almost turning into some sort of Adam Pyle with how you listen to the votes...thankfully that's the only thing that you guys tended to have ignored, but it's a seed that's been planted.  Communicate with your Tenno, DE, don't ask them what they want and then deliver something that was never offered.  

Ok DE it was interesting challenge 1st time went in with equinox and got thrashed, the sec time went in with limbo and got paired with a mag and nova then we aced it. I think you should carry on with the idea of a assassination target after the 1st objective and this should be implemented in every 3rd sortie so for ex.

Sortie 1 interception 

Sortie 2 mobile defense

Sortie 3 Rescue then assassination 

I have never seen such a horrible mission. An entire team suffering critical existence failure except for me because I was the idiot playing Wukong and Defy giving me limited death insurance kept me in the fight.

4 rounds in, everyone was dead and the pod just kept melting, because I was the only one who showed up packing enough firepower to actually kill things here. There's a running meme in the community that the design council missions exist for the sole purpose of pissing off those who take them; this entire thing lends credence to that.

As for me: I can't shake the one revelation this mission drove home: Someone actually greenlit this. That fascinates me, and terrifies me.

With some time and effort, I did actually beat it, with a team of Oberon, Octavia, Mag, and Nyx.

Edited by Jaimas

Tried it first time with frost, rhino & and a random Titania, died horribly. Second attempt Went with a limbo, Trinity and valk. used cataclysmic orgasm while team mates popped nully bubbles and really cheesed it so easily. 

On the first attempt I was thinking wth is this madness, on the second attempt it reinforced my belief that this game is all about making correct and informed choices of loadouts. 

My point is.....keep the " impossible missions " coming so we have to think about things every once in a while for a challenge.

Alas not a good mission for pubs and scrubs though lol

Went in with Octavia, ash, inaros, excalibur.(B4 nerf)

Died 3 times as octavia , almost lost the cryopod then we just got our game together and pushed it to a win in the first try... I can deal with the 20x nullifies a round,  but those sapping drones, whoever designed those things need to be punched on the throat. 

Edited by (PS4)AnDrAdE10cpa

Guys i dont know you anger sure this mission was hard really hard to impossibile for new player or player who havent the good

staff but think on this the old players have this stuff and its very very boooooooooring to do the low lvl stuff because use Ember

end run every mop from 1- 35 are insta dead , just to give 1 exampel.

For me this Mission was very nice i have joined a grp with a 80% destroyed , and was thinking to quit but i've tried it,
i was giving the MSR 12 and below the orders to destoy the Nullifields and i have done the major kill in the first half,

i have used the Time to the second half (the hard part exception boss) to think i how ich can get a random grp with for

this map bad choice frames like Inaros and Volt to work togehter i was lucky we had a good Trin not perfect but good enough

to support enough Energie to zerg trough this (without a frost),it was hard insainly hard but this guys haven't quit and had

done there jobs very good,

For me this mission was Hard but Funny i havent done a run of this quality for a long time.

The mission was more difficult than average, but me and my usual partner beat it on our first attempt. He was Frost, I was Titania. He protected the pod while I flew around the map in Razorwing and mowed down the Nullies and Sappers.

To anyone who hates those two Corpus units: Titania is their hard counter. Sappers can't touch her when she's up in the air, and Dex Pixia with a fire rate boost can easily take down Nully bubbles while their Lanka potshots miss thanks to the travel time, distance, and Razorwing's evasion bonus.

On 12.5.2017 at 10:05 PM, Oranji said:

Enemies will be based on the top 2 voted units from each category. 

Your fault for not reading...
and yes I voted for the nullifiers and sappers.
It is after all, a challenge...

One question, where can we vote for this?

want more F*** up missions^^

3 hours ago, Dark_Roxas said:

One question, where can we vote for this?

want more F*** up missions^^

Design council only.

On 5/13/2017 at 0:22 PM, Helljack84 said:

Another horrible cheese fest. 

I suggest a design council tag ingame. This way I could give every single member I meet the treatment they deserve.

If DE listened to the votes this mission would've been full of Prodmen, Shockwave Moas, and Oxium ospreys. Apparently to DE 48% of all votes for prods gives you no prods and bazillions of nullies.

You know, Octavia with a gas Zenistar was probably the easiest way to beat it, pre or post-nerf.

On 5/13/2017 at 11:22 AM, Helljack84 said:

I suggest a design council tag ingame. This way I could give every single member I meet the treatment they deserve.

Unless you want to get reported for harassment, go ahead.

On 13/05/2017 at 0:22 PM, Helljack84 said:

What ?

Some of DC didn't even voted for this and also the previous one.

You are gonna to give "treatment they deserve" and they won't even know why.

I know tenno who voted oxium osprey just to get other tenno an easy mission to farm it did you thought about that ?

For all my fellow tenno who had problem with this DC challenge.
Setup is the key and believe me or not we manage to do it in total random.
For corpus you dont need that much dammage more like super poke on the nullifiers.
Here is how we did it with our set-up
1- Area control chroma
    Zenistar to control an area
    Fourth ability to control a second one
    An ignis to pop-out the nullifiers bubble and mines
2- Ev Trinity
    Ev 
    Blessing
    also shooting at stuff 
3- Snowglobe frost
    Snowglobe
    Avanlanche to cc and deal damage around the area
    also shooting at stuff 
4- Reckoning Oberon
    Rekoning
    renewal
    also shooting at stuff 

Notice the team comp each tenno do their roles. In the end radiation procs make sure the enemies are killing each other while we control and protect the pod.

Edited by trunks013

On 5/13/2017 at 9:22 AM, Helljack84 said:

Image result for anime bored gif

what treatment would that be besides throwing a tantrum on a virtual platform?  

not like were any different then you, we vote on things and thats about it, if we are heard or not is up to de 

publicly dc here, so im open to your verbal abuse, but ill honestly not pay attention to it 

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

what treatment would that be besides throwing a tantrum on a virtual platform?  

not like were any different then you, we vote on things and thats about it, if we are heard or not is up to de 

publicly dc here, so im open to your verbal abuse, but ill honestly not pay attention to it 

I got your back, Mak. DC bros for (Warfame's) LIFE!

Edited by (XB1)ALG Minuscule36

Really what a mess of an event...

The main problem were the ospreys dropping upwards of 4-5 mines at the same time, considering their level and that the freaking things stack damage like it's going out of fashion and have an undetermined vertical range as well, they were the main cause of warframe and pod failure.

Most pub  squads I tried it with said "to hell with this garbage" and left by round 3-4 others melted by round 7 due to the pod being melted trough phisical objects by the aforementioned mines/pain inducers/whatever the hell those things are... there were moments were the entire top of the ziggurat was carpeted in those malignat things on a double or triple layer of pain...

Not a good image for the game if most low level / casual  players try this, leave burnt and then spread the word that "the game is S#&$" due to it.

Can we have the head of whoever greenlit this without playtesting , please? doesn't need to be still attached to body thanks.

Edited by Ikusias
tiping mistakes