Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #92 Overview

[DE]Taylor

0da2e83abd714c8fdd2846449cfab77a.jpg

Spectral Thuribles and Chains, Grineer with chemically-destroyed flesh, and multiplayer Captura - what do these all have in common?

Oh right, they were all topics from Devstream 92! Get the dirt on Harrow's abilities, see upcoming features and more. You can watch the stream live here, or catch the highlights in our overview.

5 minutes ago, oxalispescaprae said:

I hope Razorback's drop tables get addressed. From what I've heard the Gorgon part drop chance is close to nonexistent.

We have tweaked Razorback live to increase the drop rate of Gorgon Wraith parts/Blueprint. Megan addressed this here:

I must say harrow looked a bit disappointing, normally you don't have the time to freeze and headshot your enemies when playing with a squad, trin does the job 10 times better. Apart from that only weapon/def and movement buffs seem a bit meager compared to other frames like chroma or rhino, who can handle themselves formidably without much ruckus and dont rely on headshots. I am really lookign forward to the new melee/secondary system though, maybe single swords and single daggers will get more use now.

3 hours ago, Genoscythe said:

maybe single swords and single daggers will get more use now

If their stats are not somehow altered when dual wielding, then there won't be a difference.

Edited by LazerSkink
*their

10 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

If their stats are not somehow altered when dual wielding, then there won't be a difference.

Indeed a good chunk need a pass, specially older ones. But this will help for certain :)

I can't wait for Hydroid Prime now. Euphona Prime + Nami Solo Prime/Dakra Prime? A true pirate experience :P

Edited by NightmareT12

35 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

Well, glaives are being reviewed for this, that we know. Maybe we will see some unique mechanics later that rewards using melee weapon and a gun in synergy. I could imagine killing enemies with the gun upping the combo multiplier or something when using gun and blade.

Harrow seems really underwhelming, Trinity seems to do everything better. Need to test it to reach my final conclusion though, there might be more to it than that devstream lead me to believe.

3 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

We have tweaked Razorback live to increase the drop rate of Gorgon Wraith parts/Blueprint. Megan addressed this here:

Why can't you tweak it to not require 3500 polymer? Stop assuming everyone has a stockpile in the tens of thousands.

3 hours ago, Genoscythe said:

I must say harrow looked a bit disappointing, normally you don't have the time to freeze and headshot your enemies when playing with a squad,

Have to agree, based solely on the quick play preview, they don't look fast paced or squad compatible at all.  Sure the chain ability will be nice CC, but requiring headshots with no major enhancements available to make it happen or even worthwhile (over other frames), meh.  We'll see.

The fourth ability seemed like it'll be a nice nuke at least.

So far, outside of the Censer, I am not really getting a Priest or support vibe from the Harrow warframe. Hopefully, his game-play will give a better example of its usefulness or lack thereof.

12 hours ago, Genoscythe said:

I must say harrow looked a bit disappointing, normally you don't have the time to freeze and headshot your enemies when playing with a squad, trin does the job 10 times better. Apart from that only weapon/def and movement buffs seem a bit meager compared to other frames like chroma or rhino, who can handle themselves formidably without much ruckus and dont rely on headshots. I am really lookign forward to the new melee/secondary system though, maybe single swords and single daggers will get more use now.

yeah, cc 1st is kinda ok, 2nd one has its uses but 3rd one seemed really meh - using whole energy pool to restore a little energy on headshots seems like a bad trade off

4th is ok i guess

22 hours ago, Nukke said:

Harrow seems really underwhelming, Trinity seems to do everything better. Need to test it to reach my final conclusion though, there might be more to it than that devstream lead me to believe.

Harrow seems to have the potential to be another Oberon, only worse.

28 minutes ago, MarrikBroom said:

Why the constant dodges about universal vac, or even universal-on-companions vac? Sentinel use diversified with vac for all of them. Oberon's ability isn't going to magically make people go 'i wasn't using cats/dogs because their health was crummy but NOW? Great.' No they are not using cats/dogs because catte and doge do not hoover up loot and break gameplay flow.

Constnat dodging is causing anger in the community. Please... we want discussion, not silence. Silence does not give progress or progression.

Indeed, Nobody brings their pets out especially in high level, except when I need my cat to bring me some good luck in a kuva mission.