Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relic Farming 2017

(PSN)Bleepoop1

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Bleepoop1 said:

I would like some accurate places with charts and or graphs or numbers showing the drop rates for quick farming of relics Lilth, meso, neo, and axi. Thank you for those who help 

So would I, because what I have is no longer that accurate.

Lith - Derelict Defense - Infested Defense

75% for a Lith relic, 12.5% each for every relic on rotation A.

Ceres, Cinxia - Grineer Interception

Also an option if you don't want to build Derelict keys

60% for a Lith relic, 10% each for every relic on rotation A.

Meso - Io, Jupiter - Corpus Defense

85.74% for a Meso relic, 14.29% each for every relic on rotation A.

Neo - Xini, Eris - Infested Interception

66.66% for a Neo relic, 11.11% each for every relic on rotation A.

Axi - Xini, Eris - Infested interception

100% for an Axi relic on rotation B and C, 14.29% each for every Axi relic except for V3 which is 0% on rotation B. 13.92% each for every Axi relic except for N2 which is 2.58% on rotation C.

Same map as Neo relics, there isn't a farm with Axi on rotation A that I know of, if you know of one comment it.

Derelict Defense and Xini both give some neurodes, and Io gives oxium and neural sensors. Which is a nice bonus and part of the reason I chose them over some of the other potential maps.

58 minutes ago, Kempeck said:

Xini, Eris sucks, because no one ever plays it.  kinda hard to solo an Interception.  You can, but almost not worth it.

It's a catch-22. Nobody plays it because there's nobody to play it with. Which is a damn shame.

Edited by SordidDreams

Gaia, Earth, Interception. 

12 rounds, 11 relics. Liths on rotation A and Mesos on rotation B/C. 
20 rounds, 14 relics. 
Enemies start off really weak and the scaling is also really weak. Round 15+ and the enemies are around level 13-16. Maybe even lower.
Did this about a week ago. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For Lith and Meso I run Cinxia, Sedna (interception) and for Neo and Axi I run Berehynia (also interception), and contrary to what someone said earlier I find it the fastest to solo interception, because fewer enemies are easier to control.
I like Xini better then Berehynia to be fair though (but according to Wiki they have the same drop chance), but my speedrunning tactics doesn't work as well on Infested as it does on Grineer.

• 4 weeks later...

I've been soloing Xini for several days straight farming for a Mag Prime Systems. Took me three relics, but I finally got it! Aaaanyway, soloing eventually became super, super easy, to the point it was boring. I found myself having to wait for mobs to cap towers so I could recap them for the domination bonus.

Obviously, the obligatory "your mileage may vary" applies, but here's my tactic: I used a fast frame (Loki with Rush, always sprinting. Remember to toggle sprint back on if you use a ranged weapon), and established a pattern (B > A > D > C seems to be most efficient), and just went for the caps. Don't get slogged down defending. Repeat: don't get slogged down defending. I've learned that defending is where the big timesink is on solo intercepts, and that's how you end up losing, or at least not winning as fast as you could. Follow the pattern, cap the undefended towers, then move on to the next one quick, fast, and in a hurry.

Again, don't get slogged down defending. If a tower is swarmed, walk away and let them have it. Cap an undefended tower while they cap this one. They'll leave as soon as they cap it, and you can return to it on your next cycle to find it undefended and easy to cap. If you encounter infested as you travel from one tower to another, go ahead and take a whack at them with a melee that doesn't disrupt your running (like an ortho), but DO NOT stop to fight away from a tower. You might make exceptions for leeches, depending on your frame.

After the 2nd cycle or so, you should be caught up with the infested, and at this point be working on domination, especially if you go for B and A first, which gets you to an even point gain fast (although the enemy starts with all 4 towers, the counter doesn't start till you begin to cap your first one. The quicker you get those first two, the smaller your starting deficit will be). Once you're dominating, you can choose to go for the quick win and interrupt any attempt by infested to cap, or you can let them have one, then immediately take it back for the domination bonus. Your choice.

Anyway, that's what's been working for me. I've been finishing rounds with the enemy as low as 12%. It's reduced solo intercept to a boring triviality. (the same tactic works well for solo archwing intercept)

• 1 month later...
On 5/12/2017 at 4:00 PM, Kempeck said:

So would I, because what I have is no longer that accurate.

Lith - Derelict Defense - Infested Defense

75% for a Lith relic, 12.5% each for every relic on rotation A.

Ceres, Cinxia - Grineer Interception

Also an option if you don't want to build Derelict keys

60% for a Lith relic, 10% each for every relic on rotation A.

Meso - Io, Jupiter - Corpus Defense

85.74% for a Meso relic, 14.29% each for every relic on rotation A.

Neo - Xini, Eris - Infested Interception

66.66% for a Neo relic, 11.11% each for every relic on rotation A.

Axi - Xini, Eris - Infested interception

100% for an Axi relic on rotation B and C, 14.29% each for every Axi relic except for V3 which is 0% on rotation B. 13.92% each for every Axi relic except for N2 which is 2.58% on rotation C.

Same map as Neo relics, there isn't a farm with Axi on rotation A that I know of, if you know of one comment it.

Derelict Defense and Xini both give some neurodes, and Io gives oxium and neural sensors. Which is a nice bonus and part of the reason I chose them over some of the other potential maps.

On 7/25/2017 at 7:02 PM, Symmetrion said:

I've been soloing Xini for several days straight farming for a Mag Prime Systems. Took me three relics, but I finally got it! Aaaanyway, soloing eventually became super, super easy, to the point it was boring. I found myself having to wait for mobs to cap towers so I could recap them for the domination bonus.

Obviously, the obligatory "your mileage may vary" applies, but here's my tactic: I used a fast frame (Loki with Rush, always sprinting. Remember to toggle sprint back on if you use a ranged weapon), and established a pattern (B > A > D > C seems to be most efficient), and just went for the caps. Don't get slogged down defending. Repeat: don't get slogged down defending. I've learned that defending is where the big timesink is on solo intercepts, and that's how you end up losing, or at least not winning as fast as you could. Follow the pattern, cap the undefended towers, then move on to the next one quick, fast, and in a hurry.

Again, don't get slogged down defending. If a tower is swarmed, walk away and let them have it. Cap an undefended tower while they cap this one. They'll leave as soon as they cap it, and you can return to it on your next cycle to find it undefended and easy to cap. If you encounter infested as you travel from one tower to another, go ahead and take a whack at them with a melee that doesn't disrupt your running (like an ortho), but DO NOT stop to fight away from a tower. You might make exceptions for leeches, depending on your frame.

After the 2nd cycle or so, you should be caught up with the infested, and at this point be working on domination, especially if you go for B and A first, which gets you to an even point gain fast (although the enemy starts with all 4 towers, the counter doesn't start till you begin to cap your first one. The quicker you get those first two, the smaller your starting deficit will be). Once you're dominating, you can choose to go for the quick win and interrupt any attempt by infested to cap, or you can let them have one, then immediately take it back for the domination bonus. Your choice.

Anyway, that's what's been working for me. I've been finishing rounds with the enemy as low as 12%. It's reduced solo intercept to a boring triviality. (the same tactic works well for solo archwing intercept)

On 7/25/2017 at 7:02 PM, Symmetrion said:

On 5/14/2017 at 8:58 PM, Kempeck said:

Xini, Eris sucks, because no one ever plays it.  kinda hard to solo an Interception.  You can, but almost not worth it.

Max Duration Slow Nova and a Nyx with tons of range and efficiency are all you need to own Xini. And it drops 3-4 relics per 4 round run. It's also fun to play on, with verticality as a major factor.

• 1 month later...

For those of you who want to know the REAL way to do interception, watch this video:

All you have to do is cc the enemies, and they will be unable to cap. He did it with nidus, but any cc frame can do it. Scales indefinitely, since you don't have to kill anything or even take damage

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/15/2017 at 12:00 AM, (PS4)xRockinVaruka said:

Gaia, Earth, Interception. 

12 rounds, 11 relics. Liths on rotation A and Mesos on rotation B/C. 
20 rounds, 14 relics. 
Enemies start off really weak and the scaling is also really weak. Round 15+ and the enemies are around level 13-16. Maybe even lower.
Did this about a week ago. 

This is the single most useful Warframe tip I have encountered in my short time playing. It's a tad exploit-y, but with the Urectum relay REQUIRING 3 Meso Relics, this has saved my actual n00b life.