Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Berserk Mercs Recruiting (Clan Rank 9)

kraziyeti

Berserk Mercs are recruiting. We have spaces still to fill if you are interested in joining a friendly helpful clan. 

So, on to our joining criteria:

:: Over 18 years old

:: UK/Europe based (Just due to timezones and playing together at the same time)

:: Play a few times a week

:: Happy to use our Discord Server (reasonable English required for comms with other members)

:: MR10+

Finally we have a fully working multi-floored decorated dojo with all rooms and nearly all research done (no hema).

We have members in all syndicates. Members will be happy to swap parts with you from other syndicates to yours.

We regularly play with our ally Shadow Clan Swords of Chaos so there's always friends to form squads. We have an alliance discord server where we all meet.

We play all parts of the game from farming to cracking relics to raids.

We play raids every week but it's up to you if you want to join that activity or not. 

Reviews for activity and teamwork with rank promotions as appropriate.

Clan members will happily help with progress in the game and advice. 

Reply if you're interested. 

Krazi MR23
Edited by kraziyeti

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, due to recent low MR members not sticking with the game we have had to put an MR requirement in. Whilst it's not a measurement of skill it does give us an indication of whether you have stuck with the game or not and hopefully would in the future. We would be happy to take you on when that requirement has been met. 

Krazi. 

Hiya,

👍Great!! 

I'm not on much this weekend but I'll get you an invite first thing in the morning and post the discord server link in the clan message. I'll let the guys know as well. 

Welcome to the clan!!

Krazi. 

Hey, was recently inactive for a looong time due to computer issues not being able to run warframe so I got kicked from my old clan

Anyway, decided I would like a smaller tight group of players to slay hordes of space freaks with and your clan peaked my interest

My IGN is Zejjie or I can check back here anytime