Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt's Ultimate (Overload)

DetergentPod

I understand that Overload was simply too OP interms of the fact that you kill everything in a room with it. However I don't like the nerf even though it was suppose to balance it out with the other classes. Overload at its current state isn't even worth investing in. It does no damage at all to mobs unless you are surrounded by lights which you aren't. It doesn't do a single thing to mobs that swarms you and there no light around. I just float in the air for 5 seconds getting shot at Point blank range to the face while overload is active and the enemies take no damage nor are they stunned. I don't know if it's a bug that only I get or other people are also getting, but without light around Overload is useless.

My thoughts on how to balance it out are to put a damage cap on it. Lets say 1000 damage is the max you can go, assuming you invested 3 points into overload. Increase the amount of energy it requires for you to use it as you rank it up and as damage go up. The other is completely removing the skill or remake the skill completely and putting in something else that is actually useful in sticky situation where the is no way to get out alive without killing off half the mobs in the room you're in or stunning them all.

what i dislike the most is they nerf things but don't balance it out.

they nerf it's range and damage but didn't give him or any other warframe buffs to other sections.

oh yea if you use his sprint ability and try to run up those small stairs.... you get stuck like rhino's charge he can't run up the stairs!

i have not plyed volt but i have palyed with plenty the skill was indeeed op but it was nerfed to hard

i think it should be changed around so its like a electrical/lightning storm and has a good range and the enemy get well..... zapped by lightning

the current visual effect of it from a play with point of view it seems really dull its just a electric wave rolling up the wall and along the floor and ceiling i have purchased volt but have not played him yet i will see if my opion changes after i play him but as of now my opion will stay as is

Well the description says it releases a field of energy and beside I mean a Lightning Storm inside a ship is way too much. I wouldn't want to knock out the ship's power supply or worse destroy it before I complete my mission. By Field of Energy I'm assuming the energy part means electricity but currently it does nothing other than destroying lights. Normally when you think of walking into a field of electricity you think of black skeletons as the result or ashes.