Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Warframe Background Music

(PSN)AvariceIdol

Hey guys I made a song that I think would work well as a shuffle to the regular music that plays. I think it would be awesome to have it play uncommonly or rarely and maybe give more drive to play void missions. Sorry for the lame description I'm not good at selling ideas

This one is for Maroo's Bazaar

Object Codex

Derelict Infested

Edited by (PS4)AvariceIdol

1 minute ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

I have a feeling some might say that it sounds more like Sentiant song, but good job. Some parts of the guitar feel a little unneccessary though.

I am messing around with some other stuff for a Sentient song and I wish I had a better tone to be honest on the guitar. Used a Blue Yeti mic on an omnidirectional setting on a line6 practice amp in an unpadded room. Definitely not a recording studio hahaha

5 minutes ago, (PS4)AvariceIdol said:

I am messing around with some other stuff for a Sentient song and I wish I had a better tone to be honest on the guitar. Used a Blue Yeti mic on an omnidirectional setting on a line6 practice amp in an unpadded room. Definitely not a recording studio hahaha

We all start somewhere :D

Love that some of the music reminds me of classic sci-fi anime. Even if that is not your intent.
Will say to venture into the foreign and experiment with eastern culture music. 

Though you might like to play with this.

Edited by Iccotak

15 hours ago, Iccotak said:

Love that some of the music reminds me of classic sci-fi anime. Even if that is not your intent.
Will say to venture into the foreign and experiment with eastern culture music. 

Though you might like to play with this.

I'd love to have that great choir sound mang haha