Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Halloween Oberon Set: The Bramble (Finished)

Hey guys! I know I said I'd have a concept sketch drawn up by the weekend, and I kind of
missed that goal OTL
BUT! I decided to concept in 3D directly, since doing the drawing seems unhelpful towards the final result, as the difference between the Cernunnos concept and final model attested.

In the meantime, I'm getting some solid work done on the Bramble's helmet, so I can at least post a WIP of that. The horns are still giving me a little bit of trouble, but I think I've got a good shape, even if some of the details need to be changed. 

LvzdO1c.png

Ed2fQ1J.png

9rCTdOd.png

sjVn407.png

34 minutes ago, Wurdyburd said:

Hey guys! I know I said I'd have a concept sketch drawn up by the weekend, and I kind of
missed that goal OTL
BUT! I decided to concept in 3D directly, since doing the drawing seems unhelpful towards the final result, as the difference between the Cernunnos concept and final model attested.

In the meantime, I'm getting some solid work done on the Bramble's helmet, so I can at least post a WIP of that. The horns are still giving me a little bit of trouble, but I think I've got a good shape, even if some of the details need to be changed. 

LvzdO1c.png

Ed2fQ1J.png

9rCTdOd.png

sjVn407.png

Dude now i love the look. Now i can give  €€€ real money for this helmet... fix the back and you are good to goo 😁👏👏👌and  just try not 2 look like this 76958c8ace962835727674211f02edf7.jpg

Edited by Vlada91

30 minutes ago, Wurdyburd said:

missed that goal OTL

LvzdO1c.png

Ed2fQ1J.png

9rCTdOd.png

sjVn407.png

It's more detailed, less organic than Cernunnos. It will be perfect with its skin, not sure with default/immortal/deluxe/prime.

Edited by LogaMC1995

• 2 weeks later...