• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/18/2017 at 8:22 PM, sir_AXE said:

I might try to make a full set , first head was good practice :D

707a869f7f.png

9abb5df9d4.gif

So much easier to animate in zbrush 4R8 having actual gizmo and pivot point :D

I think I'l add something coming from the cracks of the head as well 

Wait, so this helmet will have it's own skin??? SWEET!!!

Can't really say much about what you got going for the skin, but for the helmet, could you perhaps make the plate at the back of his head (this is for the animation, mind you) kind of be more in uniform with the front one. Like, you see how the first one just tilts back, instead of being pushed down, right? Maybe you could do the same with the second plate, because, imo, it doesn't look to natural being pushed down like that. My guess is, one way to solve that issue would possibly be to add another, smaller plate, following the second one. 

Don't know if you already had this in mind, but I'm kind of getting a shellfish/crustacean vibe from the helmet. Maybe keep going in that direction for the rest of the skin, and possibly the rest of the helmet.  

Also, I noticed that for the animation for the little appendages directly above the eyes, they kind of clip into the side of the face. Another thing for the face, the lower middle gray area, between those 6 little black appendages. Could you perhaps make that area scrunch up, kind of like how a lion scrunches up its face when it bares its teeth. 

Eh, probably a little bit to early to be critiquing (please don't take my advise negatively) on the skin. But even at this basic stat of what this skin is currently, it still looks stunning (imo), keep up the good work! :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/8/2017 at 3:36 PM, warren685 said:

how did this helmet not make it in the halloween theme round, this helmet is perfect for that contest and there hasn't been any tennogen content for Nidus which is really sad and frustrating

I don't think the author finished it in time. It never made it into the steam workshop otherwise I would have voted for it.

• 1 month later...

@sir_AXE So you are the one who made the Kerakus helmet, eh? And now working on a full skin? As a hardcore Nidus fan, I want to let you know I cried a little when I didn't see the Nidus helmet in the newest round of Tennogen T_T

I hope for the future that it make it, you made some really cool designs that when I saw it, I threw my wallet at the screen

• 2 months later...
On 2017/12/5 at 6:45 AM, Almighty_Jado said:

@sir_AXE So you are the one who made the Kerakus helmet, eh? And now working on a full skin? As a hardcore Nidus fan, I want to let you know I cried a little when I didn't see the Nidus helmet in the newest round of Tennogen T_T

I hope for the future that it make it, you made some really cool designs that when I saw it, I threw my wallet at the screen

Me too..

• 4 weeks later...