Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kingdom Of Earth : our newbie friendly chill clan is looking for new bloods !

DeadScream

Hey people ! 

As title says, our chill clan is recruiting.

After a long time with an inactive warlord, we promoted a new lord and now we start recruiting new bloods to fill the ranks ! 

What "chill" means :

• We will not bother you with your activity : all we want is people who enjoy the game, speak a little, help a little, but we don't kick under 150 days of inactivity (that's a lot, right ?)
  • We will not force you to do high level stuff : to be honnest, I don't play trials at all, and I avoid any sortie if it implies a spy mission. 

DOJO / RESEARCH

• Pretty much everything is available at the moment
  • We need help for Hema 
  • We didn't manage to unlock the Ignis Wraith as a clan research (hek, we are a chill clan or not ?)

NO MASTERY RANK OR AGE LOCK : everyone is welcome as long as you are respectful.

English language is a must though (at least the basis, I'm french myself and @Ratoborni -warlord... well I forgot where he comes from)

We try to help when we can but we are not a super-active clan ! (I spend more time on the forums than actually playing, wut)

So if you are interested, contact us ! @Ratoborni or @DeadScream in game, or just comment this post :) 

Cheers !