Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who moved my Extensive Ash Rework to the megathread?

The_Sharp_Demonologist

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/790613-krauserlols-extensive-ash-rework/

Imagine my surprise when i was loging back to check on my Ash Rework Tread and that horrible thing pops up.

After a bit of digging i found out my tread was incorporated into the Ash Revisit megatread and i wasnt informed about it, for all i knew my tread was errased without warning.... Look i dont wanna fight but all i want is to know why and what i have to do to get it reverted.

My tread was an extensive rework on Ash, made by me with my own drawings and all, tweaking some of his abilities like shuriken and Smoke Screen while completely morphing others like Teleport and Bladestorm into better abilities. It wasnt perfect i know and thats why i posted it, i was getting some cool ideas from some of the commenters like one dedicated Ash player who pointed out the flaws on my Smoke Screen idea and gave me an idea to improve it greatly, wich i was going to do before this happened. Now how am i supposed to work on improving MY Ash Rework if my tread was merged into the Megatread.

Here is my tread inside the Megatread:

If you go in there you may notice that after that page there are about a LOT more pages, said pages are from people commenting on MY rework, if they agree or not, their problems and some suggestions.

I find this utterly unproffecional as my tread is gonna be ignored by people who visit the megatread as most will be posting their own idea or commenting on Ash's current state. And who is gonna watch all 100 pages just to find my rework that is further buried among comments with about 5 or 6 more pages of comments forward.

I want my Tread to be separated from the Megatread back into its own thing in the warframe feedback forum along with its comments that go from my tread in page 104 to page 123 where i got a post complaining why is my tread there and why i wasnt informed about it.

Just now, -N7-Leonhart said:

Yeah, it's too bad for you, after all the hard work and passion you put in. Sometimes it feels like they do things like merging threads automatically, without considering the finer details.

IKR its infuriating, what about the fans? i know i only had like 3 but hey they where looking forward to it.

Megathreads exist to collate all feedback on a topic so that the community team can more easily review the feedback and report to the design team.  Having your ideas in the megathread might make it less likely that other players will see it and comment on it specifically but makes it more likely that it'll pass up the chain to the design team.  It sounds a bit like your thread would've been better suited as a Fan Concept thread rather than a Feedback thread though, if you were wanting community discussion on your own ideas rather than being part of the general discourse on how to improve Ash.

23 minutes ago, Katinka said:

Megathreads exist to collate all feedback on a topic so that the community team can more easily review the feedback and report to the design team.  Having your ideas in the megathread might make it less likely that other players will see it and comment on it specifically but makes it more likely that it'll pass up the chain to the design team.  It sounds a bit like your thread would've been better suited as a Fan Concept thread rather than a Feedback thread though, if you were wanting community discussion on your own ideas rather than being part of the general discourse on how to improve Ash.

I did posted it on the Fan Concepts but my tread kept getting buried by new ideas on the forum or old ones getting answered, i did got like 5 likes and some good comments but again it kept getting buried.

But again there are so many post here im not sure if they are gonna go and read every single one of the pages.