Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Full Controller support

Alberttron

took me some time to re-learn controller after U13. But i still notice that i cant fully control everything with controller. Cant change party setting mods on guns and couple other minor things that should be fixed. could like just kick back in my chair and just play like i did in old days and not have to sit up and use mouse, 

• 4 weeks later...
On 2017-5-15 at 0:45 AM, Torhque said:

Launch the game in Big Picture Mode to access full controller support.

NO does steam make Warframe? Then why should I have to use steam to play Warframe with a controller? please Fix your controller support I can not accept a mission or select a relic without using a mouse. This game has been out for about 4 years now and it seems to me DE is so worried about making new frames and weapons that they forgot to finish the DAY ONE stuff like Controller support, The UI looks like its an alpha, and just normal quality of life stuff that other games ship with. Like adding MK1 stuff the the codecs, adding OWNED for blueprints and OWNED if its already built in the market, also adding the mastery symbol in the corner so we know we have mastered that weapon/warframe already. Adding a Ghost image of mods so when you forma something you don't have to take screen shots or memorize 100000000 builds.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/14/2017 at 3:38 PM, Alberttron said:

took me some time to re-learn controller after U13. But i still notice that i cant fully control everything with controller. Cant change party setting mods on guns and couple other minor things that should be fixed. could like just kick back in my chair and just play like i did in old days and not have to sit up and use mouse, 

That would be amazing

also

if we could save and reload our controller hotkey and user options to a file somewhere

maybe in the launcher that would be freaking awesome

every time GeForce experience decides to ^optimize my game^

it completely defaults ALL of my custom key bindings and controller bindings

it's super annoying

I would love this as well, as Steam big picture mode is extremely buggy and lags constantly so I really don't want to use it.

But without using it, you can't do anything properly with a controller outside of missions (you can't even go upwards in the menu to leave a squad, while you can do it when big picture is enabled?)