Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

please change the sound of the simulor

maddragonmaster

i really didn't care about the thing wiping out the entire map i just hated the sound because it was so constant and so repetitive that it got on my nerves each time i heard it. you fix all of the other weapons sound effects but not the one that got alot of infamy? i don't see simulors any more but i wouldn't mind them coming back if they fixed they sound effects to were they were tolerable. myabe make they orbs glow translucent so people could see it so people can find any items being hidden. i would of used the simulor if it wasn't for the infuriating toing toing toing toing toing ringing in my head each time i even see one.

20 hours ago, (PS4)theelix said:

First, you nerf my gun's damage. 

Next, you nerf it's beautiful sound!? 

What next, my soul!? 

are you serious? it drives me clear up the wall and i am trying all my best from going into a clear rant about it and reasonable about it. i said i wouldn't mind if they return simulor back to its former glory if they at least change its sound to something that didn't sound like a dieing bounce pad from some ancient video game thrown into a auto tune thing and played over one million times. 

so i don't know if your trolling or being serious. and i am hope your trolling. honestly looking at the picture and the fact it is driving me crazy i have a feeling your just being a troll

Edited by maddragonmaster

On 5/16/2017 at 6:45 AM, maddragonmaster said:

ok better yet how about we all pool together the most hated sound effects on a list and ask for a option to mute them. or at least mute players gunfire

How about you pull a list of weapons with the most displeasing sounds and see if DE can take a look at them.