Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sleepover! You're invited!

Porphi

UMILANf.png?1

Sleepover is recruiting 20 members!

Leave a short post with your IGN and a picture of your best fashion frame if you think you are a good fit! 

Mainly NA Clan

All clan research

Large decorated dojo

Multiple trading posts/dueling rooms and no tax

Stylish emblem and a great name! (Look how cute that emblem is)

Around since 2013

Looking for fun, mature players that will stick with us and are willing to

contribute to future research.

We will remain a small clan to keep dojo and research costs 

low enough for even just one player to complete research/rooms.

Tight knit community!

(OLD)Dojo Album: http://imgur.com/a/PELGB

What are you waiting for?

Requirements:

MR14+

Slick duds

20 Day Inactivity Kick Policy

Speak fluent English

https://www.youtube.com/c/porphi

Edited by Porphi

Im from germany but i do speak english fluently so no problem there if there is a discord, ts etc

Currently MR13 but i could grind that today (im a lazy fck when it comes to lvling rather use already lvld stuff)

*edit* turns out i actually completed my MR14 Challenge already

Uhm what else is there to say... oh yeah i started playing warframe when it became open beta and my personal ig goal is to get every prime thing (gotta catch them all) wich i currently achieved with prime frames and Melee weapons

My ig name is Nonbody 

X1mUUBc.jpg

21x1H8Y.jpg

Thats my Wukong and his trusty pal Daisy

Welp thats about it if you guys wanna know sth that i didn't mention in here just ask

Cya later tennos

Edited by Nonbody
Added Picture

My Master Once Said: It doesn't matter, it's not about skills, talent or luck. It's about your warframe...'s appearance :3

MR 20 

IGN: Shirokansen 

Just send the inv when I'm in :)

Edited by Shirokansen

Started warframe 2-3 months after it came out, stopped playing, came back after a year, unable to stop, its been a constant in my gaming cycle.

IGN : jikwisdom

MR 16

Me like clan me want to join clan.

Edited by jikwisdom

Hi there! I'm redUnforgiven, from Spain. English is not my mother tongue, but it's actually the language I use the most and I'm pretty fluent at it so it shouldn't be an issue. I like collecting stuff, be it frames, weapons or anything really. I started playing in the beta, but it was only in january this year that I really got into grinding stuff and leveling frames.

My IGN, as stated, is redUnforgiven

I'm currently MR 13 and three quarters (my goal until recently was to get the Galatine Prime) but I have enough stuff to level up and get dat sweet rank 14 in no time!

I want to join cuz of dem sweet femframe bootys to learn fashionframe science from the master!

Edited by redUnforgiven

Hi Porphi,

IGN: EverickBlood MR 23

I'm a believer that a small, but close group of friends will always be better than having many friends that you barely know. Even in real life. After playing for such a long time, I really want to break out of my "solo" ways and connect to people across the world. Hope I make the cut.0syZnEs.jpg

Hey,

My IGN is Tayte3462 (PC account), I believe i am currently MR 15 but do not have access to the game at the moment to check or take fashion frame pics, sry if that was needed. The only game I currently enjoy/play is WF, I am currently looking for an active clan as I am an active player myself (when I can)  and I absolutely love fashion frame (especially porphi's) , I just have a bit to learn. 

Sry once again if a picture was necessary, but I figured I might as well try anyway, just in case.

Hi I'm french, My english is not bad for a frenchie like me, even if my accent sucks >_<'. IGN (PC): Kasa_

I'm mastery 15 and i'm not bored of doing the same thing, if it can help.

I know the game for a long time, and i did pause for a year long because i was alone to play, but I'm very active and try my best to give a hand.

I'd like to join the clan because:

1: It looks very cool

2: the true endgame

3: because I like helping

There is one of my FashionFrame i use with my frost

cV7KHr9.jpg

IeZZJPS.jpg

Edit: send me a friend request before inviting me in the clan if I can join.

Edited by Kasa_

Hi there. My in game name is illidrion, i'm mr 17 and I've been playing this game for 4 years.

I'm a big fan of fashion frame and I'd love to join your clan.

Here's my Mesa:

I'm a 20 something college student from France so I might not always be able to respect the 20 days kick policy. But i will do my best!

I'm currently in a clan so please contact me in game if i'm selected.

Hello!

Stock_Character here, I am MR17 in North America (East)

Been playing since 2014

I've also been looking for a small group of active players to hang out with since 2014 (lol)

Here are two of my dolled up frames (was in a rush to post so I didn't play with the lighting enough)

js3uNAj.jpg1j8Ob8y.jpg

よろしくお願いします!

Finnish, 23yo MR23 fashion-frame enthusiast LF like minded group. Been there, done that, I mostly do just endgame-ish stuff such as raids, sorties and endless Neo/Axi fissures. Got Discord, very friendly, hilarious puns, yadda-yadda etc. I'm ur guy.

R2epGA7.jpg?2

nYoluZj.jpg?2

Edited by NPC

Hey ya'll my name is Keanu and my IGN is YoRHa_No.2_Type.B 

I'm from germany, but fluent in english and have been playing solely with english speaking folk since 3 years now

Currently MR16 and I play mainly support frames

My best fashion frame would be my Trinity Mercy cosplay, cuz y'knowfBk3azH.jpg

I got TS3, and discord and am more than willing to participate in such places, if they exist

Currently looking for an active clan to do stuff with, as my current one is largely offline

I've been running as a solo legendary player for about 3 years, you know whats the best part about being a legendary solo player? No one knows your legendary.

I'm trying to revive my old Youtube channel with Warframe content then I found yours. Fantastic videos.

IGN: Cpt.Tester

MR19 currently 

http://XL75XOU.jpg

Invites are being sent out! Please be online at a time convenient for me so I can send invites when you leave your clan! 

~10 slots remain. First come first serve!

Edited by Porphi

Hi! I am Ariel and I am MR14

I was looking for a clan, because all of my friends stop playing warframe, so I´m feeling kinda lonely in the game. Perhaps I could join yours? c:
Also, I´m from Argentina, but my English is actually good.

Thanks!

Hello I am form Thailand.

IGN DarkForest13 , I am MR16.

I'm so lonely for a year becuz my old clan is dead.

I can speak english a little bit but not good at it. and google translate is my good friend

Thanks,

Here is my cat.
18558728_1310034232443974_86738261258377

Edited by DarkForest13