Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sleepover! You're invited!

Porphi

Very active MR 21 with nearly 4000 hrs on record looking to join. Events, raids, fissures, sign me up.

I'm also filthy rich and willing to invest in the clan.

Thank you.

(My fashion frame sucks as I focus more on builds)

IGN : Yuu__  

Edited by CyanCake_

Hi! I'm MR16 and I get on warframe (mostly) every day. 
I am always willing to help with resarch, and events. I'm still new to raids, but I would love to learn!

I'm from North America and have known english all of my life. 

My IGN is: Wormqueen

I'll post my fashion frame, hopefully you approve!

Thank you!

jvabtq.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings, the community that your clan seems to offer is something I wish to be a part of.

I have been burnt out from Warframe for a while with no reason to really get on besides daily logins and the occasional fashion frame. I still love this game to bits and hope that joining this clan will help me get back into it, as my own clan is very inactive. I have made it my quest, in a sense, to "personalise" my warframes and the results are usually what keep me playing.

Despite it not being my first language, I use English on the daily. I live in the European region.

IGN - MopUpCrewman; MR - 20

vpjMJBI.jpg

Edited by MopUpCrewman

• 2 weeks later...

IGN is EbbandBoogie

MR 13

I'm in the market for a small but active clan. Either I join a clan then one by one players leave or become inactive and the clan just fizzles out, or the clan rapidly increases in size and I kinda get lost in the sauce. The former has happened to my current clan. I really like your emblem and the general vibe portrayed by your post and was hoping you could look passed my being MR13.  

Edited by EbbAndBoogie
removed unnecessary easycode

IGN : KAKAO5678

MR : 14

Korean Warframe user, I can't speak english very well but i can communication other people.

Here's my Nidus

JRqgF3p.png

Edited by kakao5678

• 3 weeks later...

I'd love to join the clan, I'm mr20 and I speak english fluently now let's see if I pass the fashionframe test, I personally think I have bad taste but let's give it a shotGfr2tvd.jpg

rJ0fp1L.jpgodIYqiX.jpg

My IGN is NukoNukers, I'm online almost all the time.

HI !

I am Abdo911 I am an MR 22 ... and I would love to join your clan!
Ao and of course  I speak English fluently 
I have Never been a fashion kind of person but if it's going to make me play with some one I can try so! Hope you like it 
https://ibb.co/gdwePk
https://ibb.co/gMSm4k
https://ibb.co/fkJFx5

Edited by abdo911
Not finished yet

Maybe a bit late, but whatever. I'll submit myself to judgement from the gods. Found this from your videos, which are amazing in every way please don't stop ever- *ahem*

Symmasolan, mastery rank twenty-something. I'm actually the head of a shadow clan at the moment, which is very much dead. I'd gladly leave my hard work behind to join an active community again!

Just as a side note.. You've actually inspired me to try and mimic your captura videos- for better or for worse. Thank you so much for your contribution to the Warframe community. I have literally zero experience with the adobe suite, but I've got full access to it. Better late than never? Maybe one day I too can be a fashion frame god. One can dream.

sWyTqCN.jpg

Is this still open? 

I am based in Germany, but wouldn't it be great to have active people from all timezones? 
I can speak english and i am pretty sure that i am not bad at it. Hell i even play the game in english. (Makes looking for stuff in the wiki a lot easier) 
I am also pretty chat-active. 

Almost MR18 now, but i don't really care about ranking up. I am mostly busy forma-ing the wrong weapons and being extremely unlucky at farming for new parts/mods. 
I also don't care about the meta and play whatever is fun to me. Thats probably why i still don't have a Tigris Prime. 

As for activity, i do take breaks every now and then and i understand that i might be kicked because of that. I just came back from a longer break so i am probably going to be active atleast until a bit after PoE. 
The name and emblem got my interest. 

I don't even have captura unlocked so far, so i don't have any fancy pictures. I do have some screenshots though:

Eh, rip this might be too late

well anyway,

I'm MR 15, my IGN is iiEncrypted

I really want conclave skins and yes, I speak fluent english. I'm also pretty active unless my PC breaks again or when I'm out of town.

Fashion frame is endgame

https://gyazo.com/1435c978bc72588d3e6a9d757befc338

https://gyazo.com/527535fdf7021f8a9fb05269dd3e6288

https://gyazo.com/290dce85251c625afadfb9d3d2ccd746

Heyyy, Vsauce, Michael here

now, this topic is quite dated already, but I still have my hopes high to join this specific clan. About two weeks ago I saw Porphi's recruitment video for this clan and wanted to join ever since. Had to catch up with the MR grind first, as I was only MR9 at that time - but here I am now, meeting the requirements and hopefully meeting everyone's expectations as well.

About me: My IRL name is Dennis, I live in Germany and I have literally no idea for how long I've been playing this game really. I think I'm familiar with most of the content and mechanics in the game with the exception of raids maybe. Never had the chance to participate in one so far. I think my English is sufficient for text chat, though my accent and my mumbling and stuttering might end up making me sound more like a Grineer that's being electrocuted.

My experience with clans in warframe so far has been really awkward. The first clan I joined was rather toxic, but it got so bad during the pacifism defect event, that I flat out stopped playing for a few months after, writing this game off completely. But eventually, I returned and my current clan, however, is so dead, that I haven't seen a proper conversation in the clan chat for days, and the discords voice channel is also a ghost town.

What I'm looking for is sexy people to waste my time with, a clan that doesn't have a plain dojo, edgy name or an ugly glyph (This one's gorgeous omg) and most importantly, actual clan interactions. Not necessarily daily raids or whatever, but I do want to play with the people I'm in a clan with, and not use it as a chatroom and dojo access only.

Looking forward to hearing from you soontm

~WinterCherries

O4fukrv.png

Edited by WinterCherries

Greetings from Downunder! 

IGN Bandettoh, MR 16

Been playing since beta but been kinda lonesome haha. Anyways would love to meet some fellow fashion frame lovers and share ideas and stuff! Speak fluent english and spanish. 

Have a mice to for Voice comes and fairly active play atleast 2 hours min each day. Heres a pic of my Main right now. I play all kinds of frames tho.
xRYEZa7.jpg

Edited by Bandettoh

Heya! My IGN is "Looney.". I'm currently at MR24 and looking for a change of scenery from my current clan: MORBID that I have stayed with for over a year now and all the familiar faces are starting to get replaced by new and unfamiliar ones. All that's left for me to do in-game right now is basically just fashionframe and grind conclave for more fashion. Also occasional sorties and kuva farms and what not. Still playing daily and looking for some new shenanigans and social people.

I'm Finnish, so I might not be on always at the same time as most NA players, but I've made it work with my current clan. Hope you got a spot left!

Here's my Saryn, she's the pride of my arsenal, but definitely not the only one. (pls work gif)

https://gfycat.com/WealthyMellowAlabamamapturtle

P.S. Love the name and the emblem. :>

• 2 weeks later...

Hello from Russia! I would like to join your clan, my IGN is bakuganmen. I'm already rank 14, and i don't have so much tennogen or primes, so my fashionframe isn't so good as Yours :D

I'm playing Warframe about a year, but abandoned game for a 4 months.

I really hope that you will invite me

And there is my saryn, one of the best fashionframes :D

dp_dOAhNyBA.jpg

Edited by bakuganmen