Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sleepover! You're invited!

Porphi

Hey you guys look so cool, i wanna be cool too! 

I'm italian but i speak fairly good english, playing since the dark age of foundation. I'm returning after a long break now and looking for a mature/fun/social/nerdy clan! 

IGN: juro, mr14 (never been a fan of draco back in the days:|)

• 2 weeks later...

I know it's been a while, but are you still looking for new members. I'm having trouble finding people to join up with.

My fashion frame might be a bit weak, but at the same time I only just yesterday unlocked Neptune, so yeah. Anyways, here's my Hydroid Prime

twRwyBt.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Heya! My IGN is "Looney.". I'm currently at MR24 and looking for a change of scenery from my current clan: MORBID that I have stayed with for over a year now and all the familiar faces are starting to get replaced by new and unfamiliar ones. All that's left for me to do in-game right now is basically just fashionframe and grind conclave for more fashion. Also occasional sorties and kuva farms and what not. Still playing daily and looking for some new shenanigans and social people.

I'm Finnish, so I might not be on always at the same time as most NA players, but I've made it work with my current clan. Hope you got a spot left!

Here's my Saryn, she's the pride of my arsenal, but definitely not the only one.

https://gfycat.com/WealthyMellowAlabamamapturtle

P.S. Love the name and the emblem. :>

• 1 month later...

If you're still Recruiting anytime soon, my IGN is Gnathodelli and i'm pretty active. I'm MR14 and currently looking for a replacement clan for my current one as it is not of my taste. I usually make up my own fashion framing as I look at what is most visually appealing to me. 

This is my favorite of the rest of my frames, I think its the best of all of them. 

https://imgur.com/a/WqMf1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking for a smaller clan with active voice / discord to make some friends, and you sound like a good fit.

I'm MR17, been playing on and off for 5 years. Most of what I have is forma'd / modded, and I have a few good rivens.

I don't do much fashion; most of my frames have an identical orange / beige / blue color scheme. But here's what I've been playing recently:

Nmpg8kP.jpg

I'm 25. I like music and books. I don't type much, but I'm very relaxed and jokey over voice.

IGN: Bask. (with the period)

If you're interested, add or whisper me before inviting since I'm already in a clan.

Hi, My IGN is WhiteWingCat. I'm sorry but i'm not here to join to clan, but i am here to ask something. Do you have an Alliance? We wished to form an Alliance and hoping player to chat together nice and smooth. We have our alliance named Light of Celestia (currently have 4 clan). If you're interested, we can have a discussion next time we met in warframe.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure if you're still recruiting, but I'd be very much interested in joining if you are.

I took a long break after U18 or so and recently came back to the game. I've been playing pretty solidly since, and have found a lot of fun in fashionframe. Due to the break I'm missing a fair few cosmetics, but I'm working my way there and making do with what I have until then.

IGN Loki-de-Kismet

I'm MR19 at the minute, and as for my best fashion frame, I guess that'll have to be my Saryn.

Px9daRQ.jpg

mDPCJ1o.jpg

NJ5pjdK.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...