[DE]Danielle

[PS4 & XB1] OPERATION: AMBULAS REBORN

[DE]Danielle    15,234

A new Operation is coming today, May 15th at 12 p.m ET until Tuesday, May 23rd @ 12 p.m Eastern Time you can participate in Operation: Ambulas Reborn.

tjrXGy7.jpg

AMBULAS REBORN!

Perrin Sequence leader Ergo Glast has intercepted disturbing communication from the profit-hungry Corpus, they are attempting to grow their military to dangerous and uncontrollable levels. Corpus Board Chairman Frohd Bek is inviting investors to witness the newest and deadliest Ambulas Prototype equipped with state-of-the-art processors called Animo. These investments will push the Ambulas Reborn project into full production.

For Frohd Bek, Credit’s talk, and it’s apparent that he is deploying new Corpus technology to battles as product demos to display their lethality to his investors. Sightings have been confirmed on any Corpus planet region – this technology is not suitable for ship environments, look to terrain and open-air locations to engage.

Work with Ergo Glast and fellow Tenno to halt Frohd’s project and disrupt the Ambulas deployment before they see widespread use.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO

First things first: you need to encounter the Ambulas Reborn Prototypes head on. Frohd Bek is deploying them on new Condor Dropships. These deployments *only occur* on Corpus open-air surfaces - not ships! 

Take down Ambulas in your encounters and ensure you Hack the target - this will release ANIMO BEACONS which can be used to hone in on the Ambulas facility.
Once you have collected enough ANIMO BEACONS, you can head to the Ambulas Plant on Hades, Pluto for a final battle. Taking down Ambulas at the source will earn you a Supra Vandal and the peace of mind that you've helped put a stop to Ambulas's production.

But these ANIMO BEACONS have other use...

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW

Remember: Ambulas will only spawn on Corpus OPEN-AIR regions.

You can collect ANIMO BEACONS from Ambulas encounters in the following quantities:

Ambulas Level  

Drop Count

1 - 10

11 - 20

21 - 30

31 - 40

41 +

To encounter the final Boss Fight on Hades, you will need to earn a certain amount of Animo Beacons depending on if you are a Solo player or in a Clan. You will have a progress bar on your Navigation that displays this. This number is just total earned, they do not need to be kept (i.e you can earn and spend and it still counts toward this reveal goal).

Revealing the Hades node requires:

CLAN

Required Animo Beacons Earned

Solo Player   

Ghost

Shadow

Storm

Mountain

Moon

Fighting Ambulas costs 40 Animo Beacons.

PERSONAL REWARDS

Help Ergo Glast, Tenno. Rewards are waiting.

Players can work together or alone to obtain Animo Beacons which can be exchanged for a variety of new and returning Rewards including:

Event Badge: 25 Animo Beacons

Event Sigil: 50 Animo Beacons

Ambulas Noggle: 100 Animo Beacons

Early Access to 6 New Syndicate Mods:

Avenging Truth: 75 Animo Beacons

Entropy Detonation: 75 Animo Beacons

Stockpiled Blight: 75 Animo Beacons

Voltage Sequence: 75 Animo Beacons

Neutralizing Justice: 75 Animo Beacons

Disarming Purity: 75 Animo Beacons

The Return of:

Aviator (Buffed!): 75 Animo Beacons

Sacrifice: 75 Animo Beacons

A new Mod:

Fulmination: Improves the blast radius of secondary launcher weapons: 75 Animo Beacons.

Earn enough Beacons total to Face off against Ambulas at the source for the ultimate reward: The Supra Vandal!

CLAN SCORING & REWARDS

Competitive Clans can earn trophies and glory!

Each player's best score is determined by most Animo Beacons collected  in a single mission.

Clan Scores are calculated based on the sum of participating players best score.

PS4: http://content.ps4.warframe.com/dynamic/ambulasReborn.php

XB1: http://content.xb1.warframe.com/dynamic/ambulasReborn.php

To Get THE OPERATION: AMBULAS REBORN TROPHY at the end of the Operation:

Terracotta        

Bronze          

Silver            

Gold

Clan XP   Reward

1000 XP

2000 XP

3000 XP

5000 XP

Ghost

Shadow

Storm

Mountain

Moon

• Upvote 9

Yay, supergrinding -_-

Endless missions continuously drop Ambula(i)? But not Exterm n such. Outer Terminus (Def) is the Ideal mission for farming, so I'm told.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, (PS4)supernova_girlie said:

Anyone know a good spot to farm 240 in one mission?  Like will Bek keep dropping those Ambulas even in an exterminate or a survival?

outr terminus is perfect . its on pluto

• Upvote 2

So.........if im in a mountain clan.........i have to collect 7200 animo beacons? Or 7200 animo beacons conributing the animo beacons collected by the clan members?

Myscho    3,638
23 minutes ago, (PS4)AliZarar13 said:

So.........if im in a mountain clan.........i have to collect 7200 animo beacons? Or 7200 animo beacons conributing the animo beacons collected by the clan members?

That is task for whole clan

Posted (edited)

I have a question but I'm a little exhausted at the moment, so forgive me if it seems like it's worded awfully.

So if I'm in a shadow clan, does the clan need to score one thousand total points to fight ambulas for the surpa vandle or do you just need to obtain forty points for the node? Thank you to anyone who answers this in advance.

Edited by (XB1)AceofSpades410
Left out 'for the surpa vandle'.

6 minutes ago, (Xbox One)AceofSpades410 said:

I have a question but I'm a little exhausted at the moment, so forgive me if it seems like it's worded awfully.

So if I'm in a shadow clan, does the clan need to score one thousand total points to fight ambulas for the surpa vandle or do you just need to obtain forty points for the node? Thank you to anyone who answers this in advance.

aok

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)IStudioGhibliI said:

How do I start the event.  I click and I won't start ;|

Go to any corpus open air mission and Ambulas will show up. I'm doing Jupiter Io for meso relic farming too. Outer Terminus on Pluto is better for animo drops.

11 minutes ago, (Xbox One)x Varda x said:

Go to any corpus open air mission and Ambulas will show up. I'm doing Jupiter Io for meso relic farming too. Outer Terminus on Pluto is better for animo drops.

Animo drop?

This is a fun event. Plus I'm really happy to be able to play as Chroma. I found the other skins to be lackluster, but this deluxe skin is absolutely tremendous.

Also relieved that the Tennogen Round 8 didn't drop yet. I'd be plat broke if it did. Bought so many formas and potatoes!

Thanks for another great update DE!

Anyone know the spawn rate on ambulas? I ran outer terminus, on Pluto hacked ambulas on round 2 got the beacons then killed the last enemy to continue to the next round.  So the next ambulas should have spawned on the next round right as I held off for 3-5 minutes while keeping 1 corpus alive right?  It didn't happen... I waited 5 mins then went to round 4 repeated holding off the last kill and still no spawn?!  Until finally it spawned on round 5.  Needless to say this happened until I extracted at round 10...only got 22 beacons as ambulas spawned only 4 times am I missing something?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, (PS4)dark_knight_942 said:

Anyone know the spawn rate on ambulas? I ran outer terminus, on Pluto hacked ambulas on round 2 got the beacons then killed the last enemy to continue to the next round.  So the next ambulas should have spawned on the next round right as I held off for 3-5 minutes while keeping 1 corpus alive right?  It didn't happen... I waited 5 mins then went to round 4 repeated holding off the last kill and still no spawn?!  Until finally it spawned on round 5.  Needless to say this happened until I extracted at round 10...only got 22 beacons as ambulas spawned only 4 times am I missing something?

Every 5 minutes. What a group of my clan did was we would use a Slova and wait 5 minutes, then kill all enemies. Then at the start of each round, we'd get an Ambulas to spawn, and repeat over and over.

Kind of a long way to go about it but it works.

• Upvote 1

Just now, (PS4)Valyrious said:

Every 5 minutes. What a group of my clan did was we would use a Slova and wait 5 minutes, then kill all enemies. Then at the start of each round, we'd get an Ambulas to spawn, and repeat over and over.

Kind of a long way to go about it but it works.

I thought it was around that, I ran frost and kept a shield drone alive for 5 mins the around after an ambulas spawn each time and still no spawn.  Still its day 1 maybe it was a glitchy run through (hopefully).  Thanks for the help!

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

So if I am in a shadow clan but the only active player left and playing solo, then how much do I need to collect?

Edited by (XB1)CHAUCER1