Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Octavia's Anthem (Oberon Prime Access + Hotfixes)

[DE]Megan

Hotfix #3 is now live!

• Fixed an issue where some Syandana's Energy color was effected by attachment Energy color.
  • Fixed an issue where the Repala Syandana was clipping through Titania's wings.
  • Visually improved the Covenent Syandana.

3 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Hotfix #3 is now live!

• Fixed an issue where some Syandana's Energy color was effected by attachment Energy color.
  • Fixed an issue where the Repala Syandana was clipping through Titania's wings.
  • Visually improved the Covenent Syandana.

Thanks for the added bonuses on the Covenant syadana but what about the Zaikhya?Its very uncontrollable and it can sometimes clip with itself.For a good looking syadana in this Tennogen batch, it really is a pain knowing its issues, a fix on this please?... But with that out of the way, thanks for the hotfix!

On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 7:14 AM, (Xbox One)LATIN S0LDIER said:

All I do is channel melee and this channeling tremor is messing up my game. Hope they change it because it's ruining my experience.

its very annoying and i cant get anyone to reply about it, they ignore me. i use RT and LT for melee. its when you are pressing it registers as a spam, its a imput error. also snipers are bugged. they stack head shot dmg and this bug has ruined conclave. @[DE]Steve I can oneshot people in conclave or anything in the game. lvl 100 bosses as well 

On 5/26/2017 at 1:58 PM, (Xbox One)DARK SALVATIONx said:

its very annoying and i cant get anyone to reply about it, they ignore me. i use RT and LT for melee. its when you are pressing it registers as a spam, its a imput error. also snipers are bugged. they stack head shot dmg and this bug has ruined conclave. @[DE]Steve I can oneshot people in conclave or anything in the game. lvl 100 bosses as well 

Same here. I am glad someone finally spoke up and said they are experiencing the same issue. Most Tenno play this game as a shooter. I however, enjoy the up close combative approach. I hope they fix this bug because I have been playing the game so long this way that I haven't played it much since the bug due to my interest in the game based on my playing style. @[DE]Steve @[DE]Megan

Edited by (XB1)LATIN S0LDIER

On 26/05/2017 at 6:58 PM, (Xbox One)DARK SALVATIONx said:

Unfortunately I also have been ignored.

On 5/15/2017 at 11:08 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Hotfix #4 May 30:

Protect the balance with Oberon Prime Access, available now! 

Nf6tprV.jpg

Oberon Prime Access features:

• Oberon Prime: Protect the balance with this regal forest guardian. Featuring altered Mod polarities for greater customization. 
  • Oberon Prime Glyphs: Show your devotion for your favorite Paladin with all-new Glyphs!
  • Silva & Aegis Prime: Be as stalwart in your defense as you are in your convictions. Bide your time blocking before striking down your foes with this heat-based mace and shield combo.
  • Sybaris Prime: Become judge, jury, and executioner with this elegant and deadly lever-action Tenno rifle capable of firing a twin pair of bullets in quick succession.

Oberon Prime Accessories:

• Aroka Prime Sugatra: This Orokin Sugatra was given to only the most capable of fighters, those worthy of becoming both protector and aggressor, the System’s Sword and Shield.
  • Sukira Prime Syandana: The King of the Forest requires a crest befitting of his stature. Oberon Prime’s signature Syandana achieves this with flair.

Ash Prime, Vectis Prime and Carrier Prime have entered the Prime Vault and their Relics are no longer obtainable in the game. If you already wield the power of these Primes, they will remain in your Inventory. If you already hold Relics in your inventory that house these Primes, they will remain in your inventory and you may continue to play them.

As a responsive measure the following sacrifices have been replaced:
Arbiters of Hexis sacrifice -- the Vectis Prime Stock will be replaced with Spira Prime Blade.
Red Veil's sacrifice -- the Ash Prime Neuroptics will be replaced with Trinity Prime Chassis.

The new Relics added that contain Oberon Prime, Sybaris Prime, and Silva & Aegis Prime now contain a mix of the unvaulted items from the above removed Relics.

Check the in-game Codex in the 'Relics & Arcanes' section to find the drop locations for the new Relics! 

Oberon Prime Access is now live on XB1!

On 5/15/2017 at 11:08 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Hotfix #6 May 31:

• The Neo N7 Relic has been introduced into the mix to fix Nekros Prime Systems Blueprint being accidentally vaulted, and the Meso S6 Relic has also been introduced to fix Spira Prime Blade being accidentally vaulted. 
  • The Silva & Aegis Prime mace now spins while equipped and will increase/decrease when swinging/idle! I’m sure there is a Fidget Spinner joke in there somewhere...

Hotfix #6 is now live on Xbox One!