Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Octavia's Anthem (Oberon Prime Access + Hotfixes)

1 minute ago, (PS4)Khrysamere said:

There's this glitch where sometimes the Heavy Blade Skin that came with the Chroma Bundle will appear extremely large when being used by other players, if you guys want a picture I can provide one.

It's not a glitch...any more lol

48 minutes ago, (PS4)jdd251 said:

Keep getting data corrupt please delete and redownload but done that 3 times please fix de 

Message is usually seen when your saved data file is corrupt.  This files contains your settings and no of your game progress.  Try deleting it and see of the error goes away.

I'm all alone, in a Shadow Clan (The Forsaken)... No 1 seems willing or able to play anymore.. while some play every other week or month. So as the founder/master of the clan, I'm not willing to delete any members. So, I have to make 1000 by the end of the operation. What's bending my back, and pissing me off, is that I'm doing Excavation missions, because Ambulas will be dropped every 3 to 5 minutes, but the problem I'm having is this. It's excavation, I start an excavator and enemies seem to ignore it. Not only do they not come, but how the heck, am I supposed to keep one going when the Cell bearers don't spawn?????  I'm so aggravated by it. I want to continue to play WF but dammit.. come on!!! Really?? I do like the challenge, but, wow, almost no enemies, and almost 1 bearer like every 5 - 10 minutes. Don't believe me? I have a video of it, if You'd like to see. Come on, DE, I mean it's cool and all the Tennocon, but there's some serious issues with the game.  I even bought the 75 dollar ticket, even when I know I won't be able to go.  You got some ppl who have very active clans.. but I'm not leaving mine, just so I can do this mission.

I'm quite pleased with the Oberon revisit. Sure, some more work could be done but overall the touch-up is much appreciated. Kinda displeased by the range nerf on Renewal, but the buff to keep the health regen intact even when the ability hits max health is great. I was having a lot of fun using him in yesterday's Sortie 2 Lua Grineer Exterminate with Enhanced Enemy Armor.

Good stuff.

19 hours ago, (PS4)Dokejema said:

I'm all alone, in a Shadow Clan (The Forsaken)... No 1 seems willing or able to play anymore.. while some play every other week or month. So as the founder/master of the clan, I'm not willing to delete any members. So, I have to make 1000 by the end of the operation. What's bending my back, and pissing me off, is that I'm doing Excavation missions, because Ambulas will be dropped every 3 to 5 minutes, but the problem I'm having is this. It's excavation, I start an excavator and enemies seem to ignore it. Not only do they not come, but how the heck, am I supposed to keep one going when the Cell bearers don't spawn?????  I'm so aggravated by it. I want to continue to play WF but dammit.. come on!!! Really?? I do like the challenge, but, wow, almost no enemies, and almost 1 bearer like every 5 - 10 minutes. Don't believe me? I have a video of it, if You'd like to see. Come on, DE, I mean it's cool and all the Tennocon, but there's some serious issues with the game.  I even bought the 75 dollar ticket, even when I know I won't be able to go.  You got some ppl who have very active clans.. but I'm not leaving mine, just so I can do this mission.

I feel your pain as I tried this to.  I was so frustrated by 300 cryo that I just extracted.  So much for giving us options I'm gonna give it a run with My wife to see if having another player makes it better.

i don't like what was done to limbo i think if his cataclysm should go down to 25% damage when its opened at maxed lenght and 100% damage when is smaller size so does ovtavia's abilities as well. she is over powered and her damage out put + sceling should be cut into half as well...

I got the hotfix red message when I was playing an awesome run on Cerberus, please stay in mission.

As soon as the stay or leave screen dropped, we were all kicked from the mission, with host migration message and obviously no Animo rewards.

(Past that I did 3 Armaros Neo Infested Exterminate Fissures, and the last door opened only for the host and not for the 3 other players.

So...wasted run)

Edited by (PS4)OmegaSlayer

On 5/17/2017 at 7:07 AM, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

I'm quite pleased with the Oberon revisit. Sure, some more work could be done but overall the touch-up is much appreciated. Kinda displeased by the range nerf on Renewal, but the buff to keep the health regen intact even when the ability hits max health is great. I was having a lot of fun using him in yesterday's Sortie 2 Lua Grineer Exterminate with Enhanced Enemy Armor.

Good stuff.

Agreed. Glad to see someone else enjoying Oberon's revisit. I feel like he's stronger even if it's only a bit. It only took a few short tests to figure out a solid build. Haven't gone long into certain missions to really push him to his limits yet but I feel like Oberon contributes more to the team than he did before.

Definitely could use some additional tweaks when it comes to the numbers.

Still the same issue the data for this application is corrupt please delete and redownload keep doing it but its still the same de sort it out please as i am un able to play now and missed baro as not let me join then the game crashes not happy at all 

On 5/17/2017 at 4:29 PM, (PS4)Tenchi145 said:

I feel your pain as I tried this to.  I was so frustrated by 300 cryo that I just extracted.  So much for giving us options I'm gonna give it a run with My wife to see if having another player makes it better.

For sure, DE should never have "farming" operation missions based on the size of your Clan. It naive to think, that our clans are so active, that any type of mission will be easily done, because you're in a clan. I've gotten to 218, and that's over a 3 day period, I give up, since the I've already gotten the mods I want. 1000 was supposed to be my goal, to unlock the rest of the mission, and it's unfair, that because the size of our clan, we won't finish it.

On 5/22/2017 at 5:15 PM, (PS4)BIGBOYJD said:

Still the same issue the data for this application is corrupt please delete and redownload keep doing it but its still the same de sort it out please as i am un able to play now and missed baro as not let me join then the game crashes not happy at all 

Not sure if you were able to resolve your problem. Have you tried deleting the Save Data (not the application) for Warframe?  The Save Data on the PS4 only stores the controller settings, color favorites, controller settings, display settings, etc..  Deleting that will not delete the warframes, weapons, mastery rank, etc. you already obtained from the game.

So it is OK to delete Warframe's Save Data on the PS4.  Once you start the game, your settings will be using the default.  I hope this helps.

On 5/15/2017 at 11:11 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Hotfix #5: May 30th

Protect the balance with Oberon Prime Access, available now! 

iJ8gAnj.jpg

Oberon Prime Access features:

• Oberon Prime: Protect the balance with this regal forest guardian. Featuring altered Mod polarities for greater customization. 
  • Oberon Prime Glyphs: Show your devotion for your favorite Paladin with all-new Glyphs!
  • Silva & Aegis Prime: Be as stalwart in your defense as you are in your convictions. Bide your time blocking before striking down your foes with this heat-based mace and shield combo.
  • Sybaris Prime: Become judge, jury, and executioner with this elegant and deadly lever-action Tenno rifle capable of firing a twin pair of bullets in quick succession.

Oberon Prime Accessories:

• Aroka Prime Sugatra: This Orokin Sugatra was given to only the most capable of fighters, those worthy of becoming both protector and aggressor, the System’s Sword and Shield.
  • Sukira Prime Syandana: The King of the Forest requires a crest befitting of his stature. Oberon Prime’s signature Syandana achieves this with flair.

Ash Prime, Vectis Prime and Carrier Prime have entered the Prime Vault and their Relics are no longer obtainable in the game. If you already wield the power of these Primes, they will remain in your Inventory. If you already hold Relics in your inventory that house these Primes, they will remain in your inventory and you may continue to play them.

As a responsive measure the following sacrifices have been replaced:
Arbiters of Hexis sacrifice -- the Vectis Prime Stock will be replaced with Spira Prime Blade.
Red Veil's sacrifice -- the Ash Prime Neuroptics will be replaced with Trinity Prime Chassis.

The new Relics added that contain Oberon Prime, Sybaris Prime, and Silva & Aegis Prime now contain a mix of the unvaulted items from the above removed Relics.

Check the in-game Codex in the 'Relics & Arcanes' section to find the drop locations for the new Relics! 

Oberon Prime Access is now live on PS4!