Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Octavia's Anthem (Oberon Prime Access + Hotfixes)

13 hours ago, (PS4)DemonWolfPrime said:

when are we getting the last pass of Oberon balance changes? i hoped that wouldve come with the prime access.

I'm not sure if we got the extended range yet, but I know we got the Visual FX changes which are pretty phenomenal.  

I'd expect anything related to the actual mechanics to be in our next cert update if it wasn't hotfixed in!  (I'm just assuming! - so don't quote me on this.)  :-)

23 hours ago, (PS4)Smooth423 said:

Can I get an Update! The Relic mission runs just get worse the longer you play. It seems like every run my relic disappears after launching the next Relic mission. Please fix it soon. 

I'm not sure exactly how you mean it's disappearing exactly.  I have seen several fixes in PC notes regarding relics / fissure missions though.  Fingers crossed that the problem you are having gets fixed asap!

On 5/15/2017 at 11:11 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Hotfix #7: May 31st

Additions:

• The Neo N7 Relic has been introduced into the mix to fix Nekros Prime Systems Blueprint being accidently vaulted, and the Meso S6 Relic has also been introduced to fix Spira Prime Blade being accidently vaulted. 

Changes:

• The Silva & Aegis Prime mace now spins while equipped and will increase/decrease when swinging/idle! I’m sure there is a Fidget Spinner joke in there somewhere...

Awesome!  Thank you for the hotfixes on this stuff DE! :-)

On 5/31/2017 at 10:06 AM, (PS4)DemonWolfPrime said:

when are we getting the last pass of Oberon balance changes? i hoped that wouldve come with the prime access.

15 hours ago, (PS4)Crackle2012 said:

I'm not sure if we got the extended range yet, but I know we got the Visual FX changes which are pretty phenomenal.  

I'd expect anything related to the actual mechanics to be in our next cert update if it wasn't hotfixed in!  (I'm just assuming! - so don't quote me on this.)  :-)

The Oberon balance changes from PC Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.6.1 are coming in the next major update for consoles. 

Also... a little tease... the MR 24 test that was released yesterday on PC will also be in the next update :highfive:

21 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Also... a little tease... the MR 24 test that was released yesterday on PC will also be in the next update :highfive:

I know MR24 is possible for PC players, but not at the moment for console players, right?

I do have all stuff on console (392/392 IIRC with Oberon PA and Zenith included), but last I check I think I'm around 17666 to MR24.

Edited by (PS4)vinster
Update MR numbers

On 6/1/2017 at 0:08 AM, (PS4)Crackle2012 said:

I'm not sure exactly how you mean it's disappearing exactly.  I have seen several fixes in PC notes regarding relics / fissure missions though.  Fingers crossed that the problem you are having gets fixed asap!

You start a Relic mission and choose the Relic and it launches. Then you no longer have a relic equipped. As soon as the match launches it unequips your relic. 

18 hours ago, (PS4)vinster said:

I know MR24 is possible for PC players, but not at the moment for console players, right?

I do have all stuff on console (392/392 IIRC with Oberon PA and Zenith included), but last I check I think I'm around 19K to MR24.

With the next update there should be enough to get you to that 19k mark! The Reinforcements that came out on PC should send you over :) 

19 hours ago, (PS4)vinster said:

I do have all stuff on console (392/392 IIRC with Oberon PA and Zenith included), but last I check I think I'm around 19K to MR24.

Braton Vandal (3k), Lato Vandal (3k), Excal P (6k), Lato P (3k), Skana P (3k) = 18k + (3k Endura) = 21k PC currently have over Consoles

Edited by (PS4)A_SimpleName

2 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

With the next update there should be enough to get you to that 19k mark! The Reinforcements that came out on PC should send you over :) 

Hey Danielle, I don't believe this is possible for console players with the next update, even with Endura and maybe Harrow release since we don't have the Founders pack items and retired vandals.

No worries though.  Good that the test will be included in consoles.  See you at TennoCon2017! :laugh: