Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

angelmiesters clan looking for an alliance

Urim512

my clan is looking for an alliance that is willing to help us get further in the game we currently have 4 active members and have 1 more on the way he just has some computer issues we have a few conditions about who we want to join we would like to request that the alliance name not have any demonic relation in the name (words like: hell, demon, Satan, devil, or succubus), also my clan has been using steam voice chat when we play i know there is supposed to be a voice chat feature but i don't know if it works if you know how to work it please message how on this as well (unless you prefer to use steam chat or other voice chat programs), if you would like to help us please message me on here and i will check back on a daily basis first come first serve though, my clan and i look forward to hearing from any clan that would like to help us

On 5/15/2017 at 0:22 PM, Urim512 said:

my clan is looking for an alliance that is willing to help us get further in the game we currently have 4 active members and have 1 more on the way he just has some computer issues we have a few conditions about who we want to join we would like to request that the alliance name not have any demonic relation in the name (words like: hell, demon, Satan, devil, or succubus), also my clan has been using steam voice chat when we play i know there is supposed to be a voice chat feature but i don't know if it works if you know how to work it please message how on this as well (unless you prefer to use steam chat or other voice chat programs), if you would like to help us please message me on here and i will check back on a daily basis first come first serve though, my clan and i look forward to hearing from any clan that would like to help us

When you decide to upgrade to shadow, please check out Solaris Umbra: