[DE]Rebecca

Sharpening our Razorbacks: a PC weekend post-mortem.

Hopefully the Fomorian invasion won't have any similar issues, considering the Razorback ones are being addressed presently...

• Upvote 22

Any thoughts on reducing the polymer cost of the razorback ciphers? Many players found the 3500 each to be painfully high. Given the chance of finding each weapon part and the need for repeat runs, this potentially made gorgon wraith one of the most expensive items in the entire game in terms of polymer.

• Upvote 56

So it really sounds like the cipher will remain with the high Polymer Bundles price for crafting..

Just in case, I'll start farming them now.

• Upvote 15

... and the 3500 Polymer Bundle cost per individual run? What are you going to do about that? I've got plenty stockpiled so I'm not too fussed. I'm also aware of how to farm a lot of them.

However

3500 polymer bundles is a lot for an average player. I would suggest lowering it to 1000 or changing it to a more common Corpus-centered resource.

• Upvote 42

4 minutes ago, Chipputer said:

... and the 3500 Polymer Bundle cost per individual run? What are you going to do about that? I've got plenty stockpiled so I'm not too fussed. I'm also aware of how to farm a lot of them.

However

3500 polymer bundles is a lot for an average player. I would suggest lowering it to 1000 or changing it to a more common Corpus-centered resource.

or make the bp a 4x ciper bp

• Upvote 27

Just now, Fiftycentis said:

or make the bp a 4x ciper bp

That is actually a decent solution. I suspect they wanted it to be a 1:1 ratio to mirror the Fomorian BP, however.

• Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, Chipputer said:

I suspect they wanted it to be a 1:1 ratio to mirror the Fomorian BP, however.

Well.. that's kinda silly considering the amount per drop ratio for Nano:Poly is like 2:1

• Upvote 8

Just now, AXCrusnik said:

Well.. that's kinda silly considering the amount per drop ratio for Nano:Poly is like 2:1

Hence, "3500 polymer is way too high."

• Upvote 8

1 minute ago, AXCrusnik said:

i think it's more 100:1, i mean, i have more than 1kk of nano and less than 10k of poly atm

• Upvote 6

I think Isolator Bursas going in all-rambo style and one-shotting a half-health Razorback should be fixed as well.
Not because it's game-breaking, because honestly it's funny as all hell to see.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Fiftycentis said:

i think it's more 100:1, i mean, i have more than 1kk of nano and less than 10k of poly atm

Nano drops on planets that has other stuff you actually need, whereas Poly drops on planets with stuff like Gallium and Morphics, the 2 most abundant of rare resources.

Edited by AXCrusnik
  • Upvote 5

Meh, sounds like the fight will stay the same so just like this time I won't really bother with it when it comes around again.

Those changes are nice for those that need the Puncture mods but overall the fight itself just isn't good at all despite some interesting ideas, which is a shame, the enemy looks nice, threatening, everything else about it completely kills all the fun.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, maj.death said:

A 5x longer stay? i'm pretty damn certain thats going to obliterate the relay next time.

Galactic shortage of Polymer Bundles followed by death of relays.

• Upvote 20

What is this going to help now, given that the event is over? Many of these issues were there last time too, and you didn't do anything then, even though you asked for feedback then as well. Can we expect you to just forget it again, and then repeat the same mistake over and over? We waited like 6 months, got a 5 day event that lasted 2 days, you didn't bother hotfixing anything while it was ongoing, and now you're just giving us the same "we'll do better next time" post, expecting us to give you kudos for realizing stuff way too late, again.

How about this. You get to work implementing those fixes right now, then give us the actual Razorback Armada in a week or two, so we know you actually listened to us and did something about it, not just pushing it 6-12 months down the line. And also, lower that Polymer cost.

Edited by Rekalty
  • Upvote 26

Let's just agree that 3500 polymer for a single consumable is beyond ridiculous.

Large Energy Restores only cost 50 per and they restore 400 energy.

Large Ammo Restores cost 30 per and restore ~300 ammo.

Razorback ciphers costs 3500 per and has one use.

• Upvote 33

That's nice, but too late.

We'll be seeing it in another 6 months.

Yay. 

• Upvote 12