Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sharpening our Razorbacks: a PC weekend post-mortem.

[DE]Rebecca

One thing is balancing the content and the grind to keep people playing and make profit, the other is putting mods with a 1% drop chance in a four day event that happens twice a year. This is beyond unfair. 

125 runs combined with the previous event in total, 16 hours of farming straight, and I'm still not worthy of getting the mod I wanted, things like these pretty much just nullify everything good about the game for me.

There seems to be a new issue about these event... is that people who doesn't has the cipher key can load into the loading screen but they cannot load into the mission hence we were brought back to our liset due to certain member of the squad not having a key, thus some time was wasted because of this.

5 hours ago, Fiftycentis said:

same for the fomorian dropping a vandal weapon, which is a corpus weapon modified

It's a given that the Formorian event should NOT drop a modified Corpus weapon either, but I intentionally left that out in my post. The thread at hand is about the Razorback event, not the Fomorian one, so I wanted to stay on topic.

• 2 months later...
On 04/09/2017 at 9:23 PM, LordPreda said:

One change I would recommend for the next Armada is the removal of multiple health bars on the Razorback. It does not use the Jackal's mechanic of separately vulnerable arms and legs, so the separate health bars serve only to confuse a player who wishes to gauge out its health status.

Another thing I'd like to see is faster rocket barrage. Those things move too slowly, but they are not destructible and can't be hidden from behind the level geometry. So make them faster and less distracting.

Since there's a new Armada event on the way to PC, I wanted to reiterate that these would be some really good changes to aid with the quality of the boss battle.

Archived