Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE really, about Ambulas in Hades-Pluto, still 40 beacons?

Kaiser_Suoh

So, DE will say "we will not change Ambulas beacons" like with the HEMA post?

DEAidan in HEMA POST:

Hello All,

When I first joined the DE Community team in early January, Update 19.5: The Glast Gambit had just been released. I marveled at Nidus and his armaments with no real respect or understanding for the time it took to earn these items in game. As I began to play Warframe more frequently, I quickly developed an appreciation for farming, and those players that are willing to work together to reach their goals. 

Concerning the Hema, it appears that this thread has entirely run its course. This is not to suggest that the initial criticisms and suggestions are invalid; however, as we have made clear, the Mutagen Sample research cost of the Hema will not be changed. We understand that this is not an ideal situation for all players and we live with our mistakes - we wanted to make goals for clans, but this wasn't the best way to do it.Our intention was never to harm players, nor to ask them to empty their Platinum coffers; the Hema is but one of nearly 300 weapons, and it hasn’t exactly flown off the shelves. 

At this point in its lifespan, this thread has become little more than a perpetually revolving cycle of insults and ad hominem, such interactions are not welcome on this forum. Additionally, the effort spent by our moderating team to keep tabs on this thread, I would argue, would be much better spent on topics that discuss new ideas concerning Warframe and its community. It is with this in mind that I have decided to lock this thread. In the future, I would like all of us to remain dedicated to level-headed, thoughtful discussion and argumentation. We can all see what happens when things spiral out of control, no one wins.

Despite the difficulty, thousands of Tenno have answered the call and helped their clans along into a viral proccing wonderland. We thank these players for their commitment to each other and to Warframe. For those of you who have earned the Hema for free, brandish it with pride. For those of you still trying to earn the Hema, I am with you. Feel free to reach out with a farm request, I need all the Energy Vampire practice I can get.

In short: "DE will not change that, just farm more"

DE, is Ambulas, a Boss in Solar System, how can it be trapped in grindwall?

Edited by Kaiser_Suoh