The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4 update feedback

(PSN)Xx-Ribbium-xX

Personally some of the weapon changes/nerfs on certain weapons really weren't needed at all for example the miter.

sure the miter is powerful, doing enough damage to being an unmodded frame down to 20-50 health but you know what it doesn't have? Broken hitboxes, punch through it also rewards headshots with a 1 shot kill something that people who use the current meta take for granted and speaking of meta why don't you take an axe to those weapons? I mean clearly they're overused for a reason right?

the javlok is another weapon that took an L recently not a substantial one sure but shouldn't fun/trick weapons be the most powerful? Rewarding players who master both modes and forms meanwhile weapons like the braton and soma still completely dominate matches and still become the number one choice for even veteran players in pve to casually get kills with little to no effort of course true pvp players like myself can handle such casual weapons but friends tell me how put off from conclave they feel because of how casual it is.

weapons like the javlok and the miter we never used in conclave (on ps4) and yet de feels the need to nerf underused fun challenging weapons and keep little effort weapons at the top of the chain

im not telling de to revert the nerfs all I'm saying is play test all the weapons with their respective mods first before nerfing because if they were to actually look at some of the weapons they have available I don't think the daikyu would be the best bow in the game.

They recently axed the meta into a shallow grave with the most used, broken weapons, what are you on about?

EDIT: ignore me. Really dislike how little info mobile has for topic catagory when viewing recent posts. Thought this was a general feedback.

Edited by NeithanDiniem