Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon Deity Helm

Welp, letting you know that im making Oberon v12. Still putting accents on his halo horns, so no worries there

@LogaMC1995

the halo form is back, almost in its entirety, but the position is def back

Edited by The_Grimmrock

This looks badass dude its pure 10/10 :highfive: look like horned demon......

On 2017-5-17 at 6:41 AM, The_Grimmrock said:

Hey all, Tennogen Aspirant Here. I don't know how this usually works, but I go to school for game art and design, and while I focus on design aspects of game building, from level, player interaction, tactical interaction and so on, the art side of my education has left me with a particular set of skills, a set of skill Id like to use on my favorite, if not poorly revised <My Opinion> Warframe : Oberon

V12.4 Details in! and details redone!

v12.3! Its undergoing detailing and color picking now

Edited by Vlada91

15 minutes ago, The_Grimmrock said:

oh no, just the finalized version: which is looking to be the 12 series

All the designs shown are pretty outstanding. 

Oberon needs the love, and any one of your designs will make an O-player happy.

Edited by DimLamp

okay, I read some of the feedback, and I walked the horns back to the fancier version, and now I have an in engine, baked and mapped version, just needs a pbr run with a texture artist <im shopping around>

unknown.png

.eJwFwdENhCAMANBdGIAKQq1uQ5CgOaWE1vhxud3vva95xmU2c6h22QD2UzKP3YrySLXYylyvkvopNvMNSTXl4y5NBTy5BXEm9GtYacKJYPY-oiMXAtISY4gIT_s0fpvtrZrfHwpEIvM.UB6O4-UK_jBwt8Mu0v1ID5N0W70?width=1775&height=999

Edited by The_Grimmrock

9 minutes ago, The_Grimmrock said:

okay, I read some of the feedback, and I walked the horns back to the fancier version, and now I have an in engine, baked and mapped version, just needs a pbr run with a texture artist <im shopping around>

unknown.png

You need 2 ask @HitsuSan for help,maybe he can help you.....he is a good lad :satisfied:

Don't give up man, I might be making a skin or helmet for Broberon too! Though, if I could be constructive, you might want it more... unique. It looks too much like the default for me, though it COULD be just me. Either way, Im interested to see how this goes. Keep going!

As a Goatframe lover, I really dig this design. The overall profile of it from every angle just looks fantastic. The tall, long face perfectly captures Oberon's overall helmet design aesthetic and takes it a step further. Really, really excellent.