Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Transference Can Render Some Ability Effects Permanent

Vyrn

Using Transference as certain abilities end can render certain effects permanent. So far, the only effect I have witnessed is AoE centered around the frame caused by timed abilities.

Confirmed abilities: Chroma's Elemental Ward (using Fire), Volt's Speed with Shocking Speed

(The damage numbers with Fire Ward aren't terribly clear, but rest assured the result is as stated.)

If you are actively controlling the operator when those abilities end, the AoE damage (and proc) effect remains and can even stack with following casts. Visually, Shocking Speed's ring remains, but Fire Ward leaves no noticeable visuals. This can be repeated indefinitely to stack up the AoE damage, as can be seen more clearly in the Shocking Speed video..

I can confirm it works with allied casts of Shocking Speed as well, but I haven't tried with a friendly Chroma yet.

The effects last until the player dies, at least in the Simulacrum. Funnily enough, the effects persist even if you swap frames. Stacking the buffs and the abilities leads to some entertaining results (and also begins eating away at your frame rate).

Edited by Vyrndragon
figure spoiler tag is unnecessary since newer players likely aren't here anyway lol