Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Update 20.5.0

[DE]Danielle

2 hours ago, Chipputer said:

Not sure how that Ivara skin on the far right got accepted. I thought it was a Mirage skin. Whoever made it did a terrible job of capturing Ivara's feel.

Savage... 

Please do tell, how did they do a bad job? I think it looks amazing. Who cares about capturing a frames feeling. It's about making stuff look cool. This was the same argument that the main deluxe skin creator and DE had. And it's why he quit. 

You don't need to capture a frames feel. Making them out of this world is what matters. 

Also, don't dis people's hard work. 

24 minutes ago, Arniox said:

Dude. Should have farmed faster. The community where savage af and greedy as hell. Those items have been gone a long time. Peeps wanted them and wanted them hard. 

it wasn't a case of farming faster, ignoring the fact some of us have a life outside warframe... it was a case of constantly getting toxin mods which have now been removed (theres a thread in development workshop section) when we can't actually do the event anymore....if we're lucky the event may come round again in what 6 months based on the last one...

2 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

it wasn't a case of farming faster, ignoring the fact some of us have a life outside warframe... it was a case of constantly getting toxin mods which have now been removed (theres a thread in development workshop section) when we can't actually do the event anymore....if we're lucky the event may come round again in what 6 months based on the last one...

yeah. They need to make those rare rewards much higher chance, or remove toxin mods altogether. Luckily, I have already 2 sets of puncture mods because of the original event and the last razorback event. Plus already had gorgon wraith. So I got a spare set now :P

2 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed the kill counter continuing to track enemy kills despite meeting the required amount for Extermination.

Is this really a bug? I thought it was a feature, it is interesting to see how many kills your squad got in a mission, like an incentive to kill more than the required amount of enemies.

Wait... aren't you going to " Fix continuous weapons (Ignis, etc) getting extreme Range when used in Limbo’s Stasis." for an 8th time or something? What is this sorcery?!

Edit: Also, Thumbs Up for the change in "Ability Strength" etc. and "Energy" descriptions. Took you only 4 years.

Edited by Chalef

20 minutes ago, Arniox said:

yeah. They need to make those rare rewards much higher chance, or remove toxin mods altogether. Luckily, I have already 2 sets of puncture mods because of the original event and the last razorback event. Plus already had gorgon wraith. So I got a spare set now :P

Lucky you.  I got 6 barrels and a receiver.  And no puncture mods.  Though I already had the Gorgon Wraith and the puncture set, so it's kinda irrelevant.  But still, having a catalyst as the only reward for that event is hella frustrating.  

Edited by shootaman777

2 hours ago, -CLM-Joker said:

Could you add the multiplayer mode to the simulacrum aswell? Would be awesome.

Maybe if they could have the level cap of enemies be additive as well, so if 4 mr23 people went into the Simulacrum, the enemy level cap would be 4 x 145, or 580.  

3 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Changes:

• Air Support Turrets will self-destruct after 60 min and Med Towers after 20 min to prevent long-term exploits

#nofunallowed

WHY? whats the point of the Xiphos craft now?  RIP Storm Trooper Aim Turrets

Are they at going to at LEAST be buffed, since they never really could kill. : /

BEAUTIFUL work from TennoGen! I love it!

3 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Separate Armor & Syandana customization is here!
You can now color your Attachments and Syandanas separately!

To try this out, when you go to the 'Appearance' tab for your Warframe, you will see Attachments and Syandana are now *separate*. Use each of these areas to customize as you see fit!

Absolutely perfect - this pushes customization towards where we want it to be!

51 minutes ago, Arniox said:

alright for some... I got no end of gorgon wraith parts (got 4 spare sets iirc) and loads of toxin mods but no puncture mods or the supposed archwing mod too, although I'm kind of expecting that in the formorian missions....

4 hours ago, SilentCircle said:

Wow a .5 release without a single game play related thing?

screenshots, chat and cash-only skins,.. really?

This is because they go all in on cinematic quest now. Pretty much, we wait for these quest to be finished to get any chunk of gameplay content. Its not like it used to be where we'd at least be getting some type mission rework, level, etc.

6 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:
  • Multiplayer Captura is here! This feature supports up to 4 Tenno in a Captura single session. Whether you're bringing Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello, and Rafael to life or up to something less reptilian we can't wait to see what you come up with.

I hate to be "that guy" but it's Raphael, not Rafael.

9 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Filters work on an include/exclude basis - you can list what you want to see and what you don't want to see!

I can finally filter out the people who use the "god tier" and "god roll" buzzwords in trade chat now?  Thank you.