Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Update 20.5.0

[DE]Danielle

11 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Octavia’s Anthem:

Weapon Skins

v37kqcc.jpg

Skana Arit Skin by Arsenal (this can be used on any applicable weapon, not just the Skana).

Since this skin can be used on any sword (not just Skana) could you please make the excellent Tennogen Kronen Arit skin work on all tonfas?

Pretty please?

let's see....

Tennogen here, Tennogen there, tennogen everywhere...

a couple filters ( totally useless to me cus people type in so many different way what they wanna buy or sell that it doesn't do any good to me and the only thing we needed was a SEPARATE chat for RIVENS and that's it ) captura stuff ( seriously wtf )

Nothing to see, an empty update sugar coated with shiny glitters

*yawn*

Edited by arm4geddon-117

Air support towers were allready useless in any way but endless missions. Thx for making them completely useless and taking away our tools. This is the saddest change so far. Loved them... would like my resources back for 500 med towers...  

29 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

• Fixed a case where Clients would incorrectly think they received a proc they were supposed to be immune to with Inaros’ Negation Swarm Mod IF they were shot twice on the same frame, by the same source, and the 2nd shot tried to apply a proc that the 1st shot didn't.

This is the most ridiculously specific bugfix I ever read. Well, at least it is besides that one that made babies be born strapped to a knife.

Can the Saryn Belladonna helmet get it's colors remapped please?

At the moment is uses Secondary Color for both Face and Hair, and that really ruins the helmet. Can it be remapped to Primary for the face and keep Seconday for the Hair?

Edited by Zin-Azhsari

24 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

Oh, and here I thought 20.5 would be Harrow and stuff. Guess it's all going to be U21.

Welp, FINALLY SEPARATE CUSTOMIZATION YES

Why would you expect DE to release a new frame less than 3 weeks after announcing it?

Anyway, thanks for the bling, DE. Good work.