Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Update 20.5.0

[DE]Danielle

7 hours ago, Arniox said:

cause spawning a lot lets you block off spawn points and make end game missions a lot easier.

When enemies sneezing on them destroys them? As for blocking off end game spawn stuff, this would be the first time i'd ever even heard of such a thing, but thanks for opening me to that, guess it's time to accept the ships are Destiny grade now : ( 

Edited by Slander630

18 hours ago, Pegasy said:

2 colors on the syandana, one is from attachment energy color (purple), the other is from syandana energy color (green)

This worked just after 20.5.0 but is not working anymore after 20.5.1, please revert it to 20.5.0 behaviour?

beWQlxN.png

sometimes its nice to have but most of the time its really annoying so maybe a extra option like "include warframe energy color"

"General Additions:

• Added a limit for the amount of host migrations that can occur in a single mission. 4 host migrations are now the maximum permitted consecutive 4 host migrations in a single session. It'll reject connection if reconnection count exceeded"

could you keep in mind that sometimes a host migration is needed in longer runs to reset the host because of your bad optimized game? in the past on our 30k cryotic Hieracon run our host had 50Gb Ram usage because we couldnt reconnect because of a hotfix. 

23 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Global Chat Filters are here!

• Chat Filters are here for all public chats!
  • To use these filters, click the new magnifying glass icon and customize your filters!
  • Filters work per channel (region, trading, recruiting, etc) !
  • Filters work on an include/exclude basis - you can list what you want to see and what you don't want to see!

I love the fact that there is now a search function implemented into the chat. But why is the button inside the chat box and not next to the minimize button?
The current location is taking up about 2 text lines which hurts users with lower resolutions causing them to expand their chat more.

unknown.png

On 5/17/2017 at 3:36 PM, -dicht.Dani- said:

Air support towers were allready useless in any way but endless missions. Thx for making them completely useless and taking away our tools. This is the saddest change so far. Loved them... would like my resources back for 500 med towers...  

They just disabled being able to exploit them for using them to block passageways, that's all. They are still viable in any mission type (except maybe capture) and duration. Also, you can only have 200 air supports at a time per mission, so building 500 was hasty and bad judgment in the first place. I don't know what's with your negative exaggeration, but it's very vague and nonconstructive. If you want to be the elite, you must deal with balances that prevent exploitation because true elites after all don't rely on exploits. Surely one doesn't need to greatly depend on air support to be an one man army in warframe? A single tool by itself is useless, a group of tools can work miracles.

On 5/17/2017 at 3:16 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Air Support Turrets will self-destruct after 60 min and Med Towers after 20 min to prevent long-term exploits

Edited by WingGun