Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt Prime arm coils on tennogen

V45H

would like the normal arm coils for my tennogen skins >:l and this is honestly getting old why has this not been patched if i can equip the normal frame helmet on a prime why in the meme cant we use non prime accessorys your ruining my fashion frame DE and also an option for no attachment at all because that should already be a thing

PUnqEkQ.jpg

mind you this isnt just an issue with volt its an issue with all prime frames that have attachments

Edited by V45H
Fixed image due to imgur mistake

On 5/17/2017 at 4:22 PM, TrickshotMcGee said:

There's a "toggle Prime details" option in the skins menu where you can disable these.

Also, those specific parts are under "Armor" in the "Attachments" tab. You can get rid of those, though you'd have to put other armor on him for that to work.

PUnqEkQ.jpg

Edited by V45H

7 minutes ago, TrickshotMcGee said:

Ok, so a legitimate way to get rid of them is not good enough for you? K

I don't want to get rid of them. i want the non prime coils! volt looks weird without them. the point is it should already be possible to do what i ask.

Remember when people said prime toggle wasn't possible or easy or what have you well guess what there it is.

Edited by V45H
punctuation

13 minutes ago, TrickshotMcGee said:

Ok, so a legitimate way to get rid of them is not good enough for you? K

Dude I want to get rid of those S#&$ty prime coils and put either the normal ones or it or have nothing else. Having to use another armor is a disgusting bandaid fix.

1 minute ago, residente said:

Dude I want to get rid of those S#&$ty prime coils and put either the normal ones or it or have nothing else. Having to use another armor is a disgusting bandaid fix.

4152e9edb09b1ea1065b1bcc27bd5c82_great-g

On 5/17/2017 at 2:22 PM, TrickshotMcGee said:

There's a "toggle Prime details" option in the skins menu where you can disable these.

Also, those specific parts are under "Armor" in the "Attachments" tab. You can get rid of those, though you'd have to put other armor on him for that to work.

This does not Fix the fact we don't have access to the NON Prime versions of the Built in Armor bits and if we can wear the NON Prime skin without the prime bits .. than we should also be able to equip the original NON prime armor parts

I really don't understand how they added the toggle for prime parts but didn't add the non prime armor for prime frames.

Especially considering i can put the non prime helmet on primes. :/

Edited by V45H

Oberon standard is good as far as default shoulder armor. He can go with none, and can put it on with Feyarch if he wants to. We'll see soon if Oberon Prime goes back to the annoying way that every other frame with shoulder armor is...

Really want this. Volt's arms with no coils or original coils looks great, I have never once used his prime coils and I never will, and I'd like the option to go no attachments.

Edited by Kinetos

I love Volt's prime armor but I completely agree the option for the default armor should be included. There is no logical argument against it considering the other similar options available.

On 5/18/2017 at 9:41 AM, Kiboune said:

Prime armor ruins tennogen skins

A wild opinion appears! Also, I disagree.

Spoiler

b9LAz4x.jpg

Edited by Kedai

On 5/30/2017 at 6:56 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hooray!

its probably volts arm coils inside it

anyway glad to finally have this for volt but it still affects the other frames that have prime armor although far less glaringly obvious ive been waiting for volt for EVER to have this and im super happy its finally a possibility track down the person responsible and give them a huge thank you from me