The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

do the conclave team hate me?

(PSN)Xx-Ribbium-xX

Now I have been playing 2.0 conclave for a long time now and I have achieved the highest kd ratio in all of ps4 and probably PC and Xbox, I use weapons nobody uses and I always carry public matches and have garnered a lot of funny rage messages but here's the thing.

why does everything I personally use get nerfed into the ground and become literally unusable or not competitive?

Let's go through everything single weapon, frame, melee and pistol I used just to show you what I mean  you what I mean.

my first ever 2.0 build was valkyr, soma, vakor merelok and jatkittag. Now i mainly used the vakor Merelok and hysteria at that time and the reason for this was melee magnetism was a thing for all weapons. and so I could take melee spammers out of play with hysteria just to rub it in their faces how broken melee was.

then comes the update, the vakor merelok got a major damage reduction and hysteria became useless and valkyr had no mobility at all effectively killing the frame, 

then came the nyx burston prime days which made a complete joke out of dark dagger spammers because absorb would knock them down actually giving me a chance to escape and kill them easily.

mind control was a major team savour for me because back then exalted blade spam was pretty prevalent so every time an enemy used exalted blade I would mind control them making them redundant and allowing for the possibility of accedental team kills which always made me laugh. Keep in mind I never used any of nyxs abilities and well those were the ones left unchanged.

mind control got nerfed into the ground reducing its effect down to 4 seconds 

and now absorb is only able to be used when the users have 100 energy which killed my melee spam protection and the Hurston prime got a fire rate decrease making the weapon not work if you pull the trigger too fast rendering the gun non competitive against meta.

next were the mesa days which I still used the burston prime because mesas second gave her it a damage increase and peacemaker went through melee channeling which was amazing for people using the ack and brunt and duel kamas. 

And well mesas second ability no longer increases damage and peacemaker now needs to be cast on the ground making her daikyu bait and the burston got a mag decrease rendering it useless.

next build was ivara javlok which I still use occasionally because her first ability is great against button mashers but the biggest nerf by far was the navigator nerf.

now literally nobody on ps4 used navigator apart from me. Literally nobody and yet it got nerfed into the ground by decreasing its 5x damage multiplier into a 1.5. Now that is just a proper nuke nerf. An ability literally nobody used or could even use effectively got utterly nuked they ignored Artemis bow which everyone was using and nerfed navigator. Why? Just why? It was the saving grace of ivara and you completely rolled it up into a tight little wad and shoved it up my gutter pipe. And it hurt.

now I'm going to make a prediction on the next things that are nerfed 

javlok

rhino

ivaras first ability 

nidus 

sibear

eauphona prime

If any of these things get nerfed you bet I'm gonna start using daikyu and mios all the time and hopefully get those weapons obliterated with a waves of needed nerfs just like the snipetron vandal.

Just now, Stormdragon said:

After reading this post I can only think that your KD went that high by abusing broken gear and now that things are getting balanced you can't actually do as much as you think.

This sounds about right.

Just now, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

Well they clearly don't balance check conclave through playing it. If so meta weapons would be the ones getting the axe.

But that doesn't mean that they only check YOU to see what gets nerfed. That's just massive ego.

1 hour ago, Stormdragon said:

After reading this post I can only think that your KD went that high by abusing broken gear and now that things are getting balanced you can't actually do as much as you think.

What? Broken gear? If the weapons I used were broken in any way the community at large would be using it. That is not the case at all. and we'll the changes at large are yet to affect me because my current weapon choices which are listed haven't been touched yet 

3 minutes ago, Strykerclaw96 said:

But that doesn't mean that they only check YOU to see what gets nerfed. That's just massive ego.

Yet it's only the stuff I use mainly that get the major changes, navigator is the biggest example of this because nobody ever used that ability in conclave 

Just now, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

Yet it's only the stuff I use mainly that get the major changes, navigator is the biggest example of this because nobody ever used that ability in conclave 

I've seen people using Navigator + Javlok to hit people around corners so don't act like it's just you doing things that "no one else does".

Just now, Strykerclaw96 said:

I've seen people using Navigator + Javlok to hit people around corners so don't act like it's just you doing things that "no one else does".

lol sorry to say sweetheart but it's not just a thing specifically for the javlok and I have no clue what the PC community is like I can only speak for the ps4 community.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

Welcome to conclave Feedback! I'm Rib McClure. You may remember me from threads like "Remove Spring Loaded Broadhead from PvP""Broken Daikyu Hitboxes""Broken Daikyu Hotboxs" and "Persistent Problems". While You're enyojing the forums I'll bring up another wave of daikyu hate while using my KD as an argument to stay on my high horse while asking for things to adapt to my play style and keep feeling like the best of them all. Cheers!

FTFY

Edited by ----Legacy----

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

lol sorry to say sweetheart but it's not just a thing specifically for the javlok and I have no clue what the PC community is like I can only speak for the ps4 community.

Yeah, I've stopped giving two S#&$s since this is just a ploy for attention.