The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

do the conclave team hate me?

(PSN)Xx-Ribbium-xX

Just now, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

Oh @(*()$ please as if you're dumb little keyboard warrior &#! could do @(*()$ anything on here at all. Absolutely embarrassing that you're actually spending your time trying to degrade someone who give literally no fucks at all about little mean words on a free to play forum thread 

>inb4 "you seem triggered exdee"

Oh please I'm not a keyboard warrior and I'd kms if I was. I'm just doing this to pass the time, and it seems like you are too. As soon as I get bored I'm off to do something a bit more productive to make up for this waste of an argument. I'm barely even paying attention to this at all so I might as well stop here.

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)CFE Discord said:

Earlier in the thread, you mentioned that this thread was better than the Solar Rail threads. Can you explain your reasoning?

Because it's not the same thing posted twice and has remained stagnant at the top of the feedback page for weeks 

1 minute ago, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

Because it's not the same thing posted twice and has remained stagnant at the top of the feedback page for weeks 

They are far better in objective quality than this thread. The Solar Rail threads at least have some civilized discussion occurring. Most of what I have seen in this thread is pointless bickering.

Just now, (Xbox One)CFE Discord said:

They are far better in objective quality than this thread. The Solar Rail threads at least have some civilized discussion occurring. Most of what I have seen in this thread is pointless bickering.

I agree but this thread will be gone in like a few hours once the mods remove it or the conversation stops and it won't be at the top of the feedback section for 2 weeks 

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

I agree but this thread will be gone in like a few hours once the mods remove it or the conversation stops and it won't be at the top of the feedback section for 2 weeks 

I know that feeling.

As for the actual topic of the thread, I don't think they are basing their balance decisions off of you. I believe you just happen to be using the top tier weapons(One of the reasons you're a top player on PS4) and DE nerfs those weapons because people on PC also find the weapons overpowered. I'm 100% certain that DE bases all their balancing on the PC platform.

6 minutes ago, (Xbox One)CFE Discord said:

I know that feeling.

As for the actual topic of the thread, I don't think they are basing their balance decisions off of you. I believe you just happen to be using the top tier weapons(One of the reasons you're a top player on PS4) and DE nerfs those weapons because people on PC also find the weapons overpowered. I'm 100% certain that DE bases all their balancing on the PC platform.

This is 100% true. PC is the test server, so any balance changes are launched on the PC first and then the consoles later, possibly with further tweaks based on the PC launch's reception.

Edit: At least, that's how it seems to me.

Edited by Strykerclaw96
Just a small clarification.

5 minutes ago, (Xbox One)CFE Discord said:

I know that feeling.

I would 100% agree with you if I were using meta weapons. Latron, daikyu, mios, strun, tigris,braton all of these weapons are the ones used by the majority of players on ps4 and I don't use any of them at all. Instead I use weapons nobody uses because I enjoy seeing varietion within the weapon choices and frame choices but de instead choose the weapons that nobody uses like the javlok or the miter to nerf but keep the previously mentioned the same 

if I used such over powered weapons in conclave people would copy me and get equally high kds if that was the case.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

I would 100% agree with you if I were using meta weapons. Latron, daikyu, mios, strun, tigris,braton all of these weapons are the ones used by the majority of players on ps4 and I don't use any of them at all. Instead I use weapons nobody uses because I enjoy seeing varietion within the weapon choices and frame choices but de instead choose the weapons that nobody uses like the javlok or the miter to nerf but keep the previously mentioned the same 

if I used such over powered weapons in conclave people would copy me and get equally high kds if that was the case.

What really confuses me is why you continue to defend javlok when it had the exact problem you've continued to accuse daikyu of. It's hitbox was, legitimately, massive. It was like throwing around jumbo soccer balls. You basically could not miss.

But for the rest of your complaints...

Marelok and vaykor marelok are still great weapons. I can't really comment on something that happened a year ago, but I do know that it hasn't changed since then and I have seen it used every now and then. It has a place, and you not giving it another try is your loss.

Ivara navigator... seriously, you're complaining about something nerfed when it multiplied a projectile's damage by five, gave you direct control of it, and made you invisible in the process, all costing 25 energy? How do you justify that?

Burston is far from worthless. It lost 33% of its magazine. Boohoo now you can't spam it blindly or macro it. Lots of weapons got worse treatment. It is still quite solid, and Pythadragon uses it. I believe it's one of his main guns, but I could be mistaken.

Absorb was nerfed for plenty of other reasons. It was an incredibly annoying panic power that could just be popped the second the person lost shields.... and then again a couple seconds later.... and a couple more times after that. It was a plague.

Mesa #2... It's still really good. And no-strings-attached 20% damage on top of that was simply overpowered.

I don't see the problem with nyx mind control. When did it get nerfed? What happened to it? And how does the current state make it not capable of doing what you said?

Also I took the liberty of counting up all the conclave changes that have happened since 18.8.2, the hallowed guardian update, which included the vaykor marelok nerf. Total comes up to 310. If I count your complaints correctly, you listed 8 changes that personally affected you. That's 2.6%. Unless you can go through and tell me a decent portion of those 310 changes were specifically because of you, then no, the conclave team does not hate you.

Edited by Phasedragon

Thread has failed to remain respectful with people insulting and bashing each other.

I seriously doubt DE is sitting in the office waiting to see what weapons you are using to nerf them and spite you. Conclave has their own developers which playtest, read threads and make changes, just because you don't see them playing 6 hours a day on the public server, doesn't mean they don't play test.