Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.5.1

[DE]Danielle

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.5.1

Changes: 

• Widened News console display screen. 

Fixes:

• Fixed the elusive invulnerable enemy bug as per:Thank you everyone for contributing to this thread! The issue was caused by enemies entering 'safe zones' like Eximus snowglobes or Nullifier shields, then having those zones destroyed. 
  • Fixed TennoGen Covenant Syandana occasionally bending oddly with various Stances. 
  • Fixed crash when a Client used Focus abilities inside of Limbo’s Cataclysm. 
  • Various localization fixes and additions. 
  • Fixed “sessions available” window incorrectly showing friends in Captura as in a Survival mission on Jupiter. 

So... could the Lotus quit telling us to attack the Kuva Siphons already? Plz? These missions already don't have any sort of tutorial for players, and having the NPC they rely on for accurate info straight-up lie to their face isn't helping.

90C0652DDFCBC45E4C08EBB511680F5957D088E8

Edited by Jackviator

As a Sith Lord I want to say that We had nothing to do with it and that we will be going after the Corpus after they falsely blamed us for something they created.

I am calling on all Sith in the Warframe World to go after the Corpus and restore our honor.. even we would not stoop to what they did.

Well unless your Bane... But he is a different story.

1 minute ago, DarthMelchom said:

As a Sith Lord I want to say that We had nothing to do with it and that we will be going after the Corpus after they falsely blamed us for something they created.

I am calling on all Sith in the Warframe World to go after the Corpus and restore our honor.. even we would not stoop to what they did.

Well unless your Bane... But he is a different story.

hmmm