Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.5.1

[DE]Danielle

5 minutes ago, Neo_182 said:

X2. I've seen some users post about this. What bug are you speaking about?

Use the sancti magistar for any extended amount of time and you're liable to get hard locked sooner or later, completely freezes your character, without warning, nothing you can do about it other than wait for teammates to finish the mission or abort.

I don't know if it can happen to everyone, but it does happen to a lot of people at any rate (myself included), just google sancti magistar bug.

Around 1/4 missions I'll just get stuck in some random animation and not be able to move anymore for the rest of the mission.

3 minutes ago, Amerikanovich said:

Use the sancti magistar for any extended amount of time and you're liable to get hard locked sooner or later, completely freezes your character, without warning, nothing you can do about it other than wait for teammates to finish the mission or abort.

I don't know if it can happen to everyone, but it does happen to a lot of people at any rate (myself included), just google sancti magistar bug.

Around 1/4 missions I'll just get stuck in some random animation and not be able to move anymore for the rest of the mission.

Ok, that's certainly more useful than a link to the Wikia page -- we'll investigate.

Not sure if it's just me but I noticed that while using Nidus, during his 4 the maggots don't properly take on his energy color. It's especially noticeable because I'm using a light blue energy and the maggots are still pink. It just started happening when the last hotfix dropped I believe, it was fine before that.

1 hour ago, Xekrin said:

You want a fix for buying tennogen? Easy, delete steam.

No, they want a fix for the turrible texture quality and inaccuracy to the images the creator showed in the workshop

Neat little bug on today's sortie. 

Host migration at the very end (one of those long ones like someone's internet went down), mission kicks me out to my ship. Get the option to rejoin, take it. Group it puts me back with starts the mission vote for the next mission. Complete that, and the last one with them. No reward. None of the missions even marked off as completed. Pretty lousy host migration bug. 

57 minutes ago, -CM-Critical said:

No, they want a fix for the turrible texture quality and inaccuracy to the images the creator showed in the workshop

Then they should say so with actual words.  Despite the ancients speaking upon the verbal worth of a picture, its helpful to actually describe the problem.

Thank you for the fixes etc, it was nice to see a rather large list this time around. Also was happy to see the latest batch of tennogen get into the game.

That said I've put it off for a few posts (I'd rather wait and see, give some time in between instead of constantly posting over and over every hotfix in these threads cause its just more of an irritation after awhile. Give it 1 or 2 updates in between yeah?) The Panthera's punch through is still nonexistent against enemies, the tenoras ejected magazine is still the base tenora color, I've also had many...maaaany "fun" experiences with trade chat or just chat in general for some reason freezing up and soft locking my game,and last but most annoying, nullifiers are still able to block out damage outright if their drone takes a hit before them with something like a well placed tonbo to the head (something akin to the blunt backpacks of grineer units absorbing hits or blocking stealth attacks altogether originally).

Edit: I am now noticing active corpus security cameras working in rooms that usually have them, but on the floor, sometimes not even attached but left hovering...given how they normally are in the rooms I would assume that's another bug.

Edited by Wes8670
Noticed something else bugged.

4 hours ago, Amerikanovich said:

Ah!!!! No wonder i couldn't move! I thought it was my internet connection. Please fix it DE. I love it and the bug is really not funny :|

the silva and aegis tilted shield bug isn't fixed since glast gambit came out and nezha is bugged with every syandana in the game(basically every syandana equipped with nezha is floating in mid air).  pyra syandna  physics is bugged with valkyr/prime(this bug came out after the recent hotfix). pls fix it DE.

Edited by Nuvaftw

got booted out of the second sortie and had the screen completely lock down behind a window that looks like some kind of new rank up window? im not really sure. i f6 screenshotted but im not super sure how to post it to the forums. ive been getting locked up, especially after sortie #2 CONSTANTLY. it always seems to be sortie #2. regardless of mission type or location. but this is the first time a secondary window has appeared. usually it just locks me into the screen looking at my tenno in front of the console after loading in, and NOTHING makes me move. escape does nothing. i have to force close the game and reboot.m6UCFVH.jpg?1

Edited by brewedjuice
screenshot.

4 minutes ago, brewedjuice said:

got booted out of the second sortie and had the screen completely lock down behind a window that looks like some kind of new rank up window?

Nothing new, it happens sometimes

new to me. thus a post.  the lockup isnt new. though its only required a force close recently. before, escape usually clicked out of the window. Not anymore. but it is something i mention all the time because i shouldnt have to restart warframe just to finish my sorties. thats obnoxious. presumably its something getting worked on, and i get things take time. i just never see much else about it, and the problem isnt going away.